don't click here

New Rules in SSR

Print

Author Topic: New Rules in SSR  (Read 4056 times)

Offline Ring Rush

New Rules in SSR
« on: March 07, 2007, 10:54:35 pm »
The following skills are banned: 28, 29, 30, 31, 81, 82, 104. You may recognize these skills as the ones that increase your soul. That is because there are some new score mechanisms that were discovered today by the combined efforts of SL, Rolken, and I (for the record Rolken was the one who finally found exactly what it is).

I won't go into much detail here, but basically speed/time breaks have the potential to give score. If you have infinite soul, you can do infinite breaks, and therefor get infinite score. The banning of these skills is to prevent that. If you have scores submitted that use these skills in combination with breaks, you must obtain a new score to submit. Sorry :(

For more questions on details of how to actually gain score using breaks, go into the chatroom and ask for Rolken, SL, or if neither of them are on I can help a bit.
Current Championships: SSR (5/26/08-Now)
Current Leaderships: SSR Chains [0 Point], SC Rings [0 Point], SSR Scores [0 Point], S3D Rings [0 Point], SSR Times, SSR Bosses
Past Leaderships: SA2 Rings, S1GG Rings, SUWii Rings, SBK Times, SBK Chains, SRA Rings, SRA Scores

Offline Rolken

Re: New Rules in SSR
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2007, 03:16:31 pm »
Note that this applies to Score competition only. Time and Ring Chain are unaffected, as there is no abuse potential.
StH JJ1 WkS+ Sal++^i Rbk++i Knu- McS+++ P++ D[af]opw $++++ E03 A24 GM CoUT
What fun is it being cool if you can't wear a sombrero?

Print

Hits: 123 | Hits This Month: 1 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 987.27 KB | Time: 0.11s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.