don't click here

help!

Print

Author Topic: help!  (Read 5488 times)

Offline tails07

help!
« on: January 01, 2007, 10:50:00 am »
well, im playing sonic riders, and im stuck on the sand ruins race. and literally, yes i mean litterally, i am getting sick from constantly getting 2nd. and insane, dont forget insane

and its always this story: i spend about half the race in 1st, then right at that tight corner before the end of the lap, i lose it to jet or knuckles, and then i end up losing.

does anyone know what i should do?
I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Offline KnucklesSonic8

Re: help!
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2007, 11:47:10 am »
It's not that hard, really. If you're having trouble NOW, just wait till you get to Sky Road on Babylon's Story. ;) I made an FAQ for Sonic Riders on GameFAQS. That may help but if not, let me know.

Just avoid falling off because of the sand at those corners and get XRanks on almost every ramp. Those should help too. At the beginning, go right instead of left. It's, generally, faster. If you need more tips, again, let me know.
Wiiloveit

Current Competition Focus: ---
Wants S&S All-Stars Racing

Offline tails07

« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2007, 11:52:43 am »
It's not that hard, really. If you're having trouble NOW, just wait till you get to Sky Road on Babylon's Story. ;) I made an FAQ for Sonic Riders on GameFAQS. That may help but if not, let me know.

Just avoid falling off because of the sand at those corners and get XRanks on almost every ramp. Those should help too. At the beginning, go right instead of left. It's, generally, faster. If you need more tips, again, let me know.

cant really do x ranks, usually get b's or double a's/ and i think i said this, but my only real problem is turning the corner before finishing the lap. i always lose it right there.

Offline sonicandamy

• The Orginal DsS
  • TSC Profile
  • win10 chrome
  • ^ sonicandamy-your lovable sonic rush boss leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2007, 12:15:10 pm »
wait for the last pillar to come up and go into your (umm wats it called) drift turn? I dono just turn!!!

knuckles_sonic8 is right ... hehe you havent seen nothing yet.
next, unlock super sonic (he owns)
Megabyte-sized sigs can get off the internet.
-Rolken

Offline KnucklesSonic8

« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2007, 01:25:29 pm »
wait for the last pillar to come up and go into your (umm wats it called) drift turn? I dono just turn!!!

knuckles_sonic8 is right ... hehe you havent seen nothing yet.
next, unlock super sonic (he owns)

Yeah really.
But to tell the truth, it was a nice unlockable but I NEVER use him. I don't like using him on any of the stages, really. :P
Wiiloveit

Offline tails07

« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2007, 09:25:59 pm »
hey guys, thanks for the help. finally beat the sand ruins(well, sorta) now on to babylon garden..

which is making me want to kill the ps2. cant even get through one lap without getting so angry that i want to break the thing in half.

Offline KnucklesSonic8

« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2007, 09:27:30 pm »
I play on the GC but nevertheless, if you need any other help, just post it here in this thread and I can be of some assistance, hopefully. Like I said, I'm sure you'll have trouble on Sky Road (simply cause it's the hardest in the game, supposedly) but you have a while to go before than. I'd say worry about Dark Desert next. Ice Factory may pose some challenge but it's not too hard in comparison to the others.
Wiiloveit

Offline Super Azrael

• Chaos Chao with Aura
  • TSC: Azrael
  • Hopefully NOT my last Emerald!
    • View Profile
    • Ed or Tails
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2007, 08:30:03 am »
Combining types is the best thing to do, ESPECIALLY with OMNIPOTENCE. Sand Ruins is a good Power track. Hope this helped.

KNUCKLES NICKED MY EMERALDS...

Print

Hits: 134 | Hits This Month: 1 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1.02 MB | Time: 0.05s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.