don't click here

SA1 - Big's Records

Print

Author Topic: SA1 - Big's Records  (Read 2803 times)

Offline SadisticMystic

SA1 - Big's Records
« on: February 06, 2004, 07:52:59 am »
As you all know, this site does not track records in Big's stages.  I see 2 reasons for this: 1) the times aren't saved like other characters' (so you would have to write them down, and if you inadvertently press A at the wrong time, then the end screen goes away before you even get to see what time to write down) and 2) it's fishing!  Who cares about time?

Well, if you said "me!" to that last question, then that's the true spirit of a TSC'er.  And this, by extension, is the topic for you.

Basically, put up your times with Big and the records will be kept here.  In addition, there's a fun challenge that can go with this...

See how far you can get your fishing line to extend!  Fling it and move the lure around as much as you want...choose any stage (or Adventure Field) you want...you can even use fish to carry it off to a remote spot, but be careful if you try that.  The only thing that is NOT allowed is having your lure glitch through a wall and fall endlessly out of the level--if that happens, you'll need to press L+R to get it back and try again.

My stats:
Twinkle Park 0:24.01
Icecap 0:35.56
Emerald Coast 0:23.09
Hot Shelter 1:03.36

Longest line extension 80m
« Last Edit: January 12, 2006, 08:15:07 pm by SadisticMystic »

Offline SuperSonic101

SA1 - Big's Records
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2004, 09:21:36 am »
The reason big isn't kept is for one major reason: It's not fun. Plus there's a lot of luck involved.

Offline General Throatstomper

• I can't think of anything witty :(
  • TSC: blueblaze
  • win8 chrome
    • View Profile
SA1 - Big's Records
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2004, 03:04:04 pm »
well I don't personally like big, but the highest I've gotten for line length is 40 m (yes, it's possible-If you can get near that platform that releases the silver egg, aand if try to aim it at the far corner, it bumps into the right part of the wall, and it flies forward) although, it did take me a lot of tries

I HOPE YOU DO

Offline F-Man

SA1 - Big's Records
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2004, 04:17:12 pm »
I think I got 80 meters or more once. Just jump on a car and cast your line.

Offline General Throatstomper

• I can't think of anything witty :(
  • TSC: blueblaze
  • win8 chrome
    • View Profile
SA1 - Big's Records
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2004, 06:09:39 pm »
On a strange whim, I randomly casted on a car, and I only got 60 m. How did you get 80 m? Not that big is cool. Or remotely cool. Or anything remotley beyond a wasted pile of life. Well, techinaccly he's not alive, and he's not even worth the 2 bytes of space he takes up on my game disk. In conclusion, big should be put to sleep, unless he gets better in heroes.

I HOPE YOU DO

Print

Hits: 104 | Hits This Month: 1 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1014.67 KB | Time: 0.10s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.