[00:38] Rolken: you know what f-man
[00:38] Rolken: if you manage to get one, I'll add it to the rankings
Alright, let's get on the technical side of this nice little game...
To give a general appreciation: I found it worth playing for sure, and quite fun. It is challenging contrary to popular belief, because of the poor physics and controls. However if you use Tails then it'll be too easy.
Categories needed are:
- Time (it restarts if you die after a checkpoint, so a good rule would be to not use them)
- Rings (this'll be a nice challenge, especially with the 10 minute limit. Some of them are placed ramdomly in the sky for Tails)
- Score? (it just gets added from stage to stage, so we'd have to substract the previous score everytime. Also, there's no level select, but there is a 1UP code, and there aren't too many stages and they're not too long, so it isn't that much of a problem. If it is, we could always just submit the final score for Sonic/Tails for a specific game which gets recorded instead of one per level)
An additional rule: Do not use the invincibility code?
- Sonic/Knuckles (exactly the same; Knuckles can't glide)
- Tails (can fly, not very useful in some levels if you're already picking the best route, but it does help in some places, for all three categories)
- Sonic 3 Act 1
- Sonic 3 Act 2
- Sonic 3 Act 3
- Sonic 3 Act 4
- Sonic 2 Act 1
- Sonic 2 Act 2
- Sonic 2 Act 3
- Sonic 2 Act 4
- Sonic & Knuckles Act 1
- Sonic & Knuckles Act 2
- Sonic & Knuckles Act 3
- Sonic & Knuckles Act 4
Yes Sonic 3 is actually placed first.
That's all you need to know Rolko. =)