don't click here

Huge Crisis 1

Print

Author Topic: Huge Crisis 1  (Read 7387 times)

Offline Comma Doo

• Pimpslice Nugga Toes
  • TSC: commadoo
  • winxp chrome
  • Oh, new competition!
    • View Profile
Huge Crisis 1
« on: May 04, 2006, 04:43:05 pm »
Yesterday I managed to cut my time down from 1:47 to 1:37, and untill I came here I figured that was the lowest. How can you possibly cut 20 more seconds off to get 1:17?

*btw, first post! glad to be here!*
« Last Edit: May 04, 2006, 04:58:38 pm by Comma Doo »
Uh... Spank my ass and call me a... Wow, i could really say anything here and it'd still be funny. Time to make or break myself, in a field that seperates the boys from the men. Well... uh... hm...... PANDA!

Offline Magnezone

• Broseidon
  • TSC: SkyLights
  • win7 firefox
  • YOU CAN PROBABLY READ MY POSTS BETTER NOW
    • View Profile
Re: Huge Crisis 1
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2006, 06:01:06 pm »
There's two spots you can get to in the level that absolutely kill all of the difficulty. :( Just look up for them.

Offline Comma Doo

• Pimpslice Nugga Toes
  • winxp chrome
  • Oh, new competition!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2006, 07:11:19 pm »
Hahah, right when I got home from school after posting this, I tried it out and found that second spot.

first - The second rail,
second - right after the first bobsled ride, turn around when it tries to shove you underground and boost up.

Those are the spots right?
Uh... Spank my ass and call me a... Wow, i could really say anything here and it'd still be funny. Time to make or break myself, in a field that seperates the boys from the men. Well... uh... hm...... PANDA!

Offline Crowbar

« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2006, 07:15:31 pm »
Yup.

Blaze can't do the second one, though, unless there's like 1 pixel's worth of leeway in it that I've never managed to get yet.

And I wouldn't say it kills all the difficulty. That first set of pistons is a wanker to get right.

Offline Magnezone

• Broseidon
  • TSC: SkyLights
  • win7 firefox
  • YOU CAN PROBABLY READ MY POSTS BETTER NOW
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2006, 11:46:49 pm »
Pah... :(

You at least have to admit, the level is significantly easier to time attack with those two shortcuts.

Offline Crowbar

« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2006, 09:10:36 am »
Yeah, but I much prefer levels with really cool shortcuts to ones that are basically linear the whole way through (as I find Night Carnival 2, which is why I hate it so much).

Offline Groudon

• 1 hour, 39 minutes, 52 seconds
  • Broseidon
  • TSC: Groudon199
  • win10 firefox
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2006, 04:13:25 pm »
Hahah, right when I got home from school after posting this, I tried it out and found that second spot.

first - The second rail,
second - right after the first bobsled ride, turn around when it tries to shove you underground and boost up.

Those are the spots right?

The first one I knew about.  The second one is what I hadn't known before.  I had wondered what Crowbar meant by his comment. *goes to TA level*

edit: Go see new time I have.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2006, 04:19:05 pm by Groudon199 »

Offline Comma Doo

• Pimpslice Nugga Toes
  • winxp chrome
  • Oh, new competition!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2006, 05:16:38 am »
Dude, im stuck at 1.25.30... AGH its insulting. oh well, heh. I'll get the level down.

Offline Ben

« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2006, 12:05:17 pm »
Cool shortcuts. I must be missing something though, 10 seconds off the top time.

Print

Hits: 267 | Hits This Month: 1 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1.08 MB | Time: 0.05s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.