don't click here

Due to several reasons...

Print

Author Topic: Due to several reasons...  (Read 3168 times)

Offline PsyBorg

• The Whateverman
  • TSC Profile
  • macosx safari
  • the fine young doctor is headed this way.
    • View Profile
« on: January 23, 2006, 10:56:55 am »
Due to several reasons, I cannot go to the chat anymore, or be on here as often. This is because of several family-related reasons and other crap. This doesn't mean I won't be on, it simply means that I'll only be on the forums once every day and I won't be able to get scores ASAP.

Just a personal notice to my competitors. Don't think this means that you can win easily, though. :P
This signature was typed on a #@^%ING COMPUTER. Copy and paste this into your signature if you hate Sony and / or Bidoofs.

Offline Rolken

« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2006, 02:47:02 pm »
I think we've all been there. Take it easy.
StH JJ1 WkS+ Sal++^i Rbk++i Knu- McS+++ P++ D[af]opw $++++ E03 A24 GM CoUT
What fun is it being cool if you can't wear a sombrero?

Offline PsyBorg

• The Whateverman
  • TSC Profile
  • macosx safari
  • the fine young doctor is headed this way.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2006, 04:21:28 pm »
Okay, I'm back to competing regularly, but I'm still unsure if I can be on the chat as of now. Why?

Our computer had to undergo quite a bit of repair. The system, though it didn't have a virus or anything, seemed to have a defect which was VERY annoying. We had to move our files to another computer, but only the important ones.

And unfortunately, my IRC client was not one of the files moved, and I don't remember where I got it. I may eventually get one again, but I'll have to set it up.

EDIT: Okay, I found a new version, ready n' updated, please ignore this whole topic. Thank you.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2006, 04:34:24 pm by PsyBorg »
This signature was typed on a #@^%ING COMPUTER. Copy and paste this into your signature if you hate Sony and / or Bidoofs.

Print

Hits: 186 | Hits This Month: 1 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 988.33 KB | Time: 0.12s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.