don't click here

Fucking ew

Print

Author Topic: Fucking ew  (Read 33308 times)

Offline DJ Koopa

Fucking ew
« Reply #30 on: February 14, 2006, 03:22:42 pm »
how the fuck does everyone seem to know Shadow? Sure, this is a really fun game, but that doesn't make sense.
[snapback]9530[/snapback]
I'm sorry, I just laughed so hard when I read that... XD

Sonic: Pretty much the same as the old one.
[snapback]9558[/snapback]
...You're kidding, right?
[img width= height=]http://www.cutandpastescripts.com/cgi-bin/randomimages/randomimages.pl?username=Turbos[/img]

Fucking ew
« Reply #31 on: February 14, 2006, 08:06:23 pm »
No I'm not. I can't really tell the difference... well maybe a little. But that just might be me. <_<
soniham is Taco's greatest typo.:o

CF is very... CFy.

Offline Triseena

Fucking ew
« Reply #32 on: February 17, 2006, 09:14:20 pm »
Personally, I love the game Shadow the Hedgehog. Sure, it's very different that what is concidered the "normal" type of Sonic game. But I feel the change is about time. The Sonic games have been too happy-go-luck looking for a long time. Adding a darker aspect was an awsome idea.

Offline DJ Koopa

Fucking ew
« Reply #33 on: February 19, 2006, 11:19:59 pm »
I have no problem with the darker concept. In fact, many many fans have been asking about that, but the way they did it... bah... SatAM Sonic was a perfect example of how they can make the Sonic series darker.
[img width= height=]http://www.cutandpastescripts.com/cgi-bin/randomimages/randomimages.pl?username=Turbos[/img]

Fucking ew
« Reply #34 on: March 26, 2006, 04:12:37 pm »
At Shadow the Hedgehog.
[snapback]8363[/snapback]
What are you talking about?

Offline Spinballwizard

• TSC Purist
  • Broseidon
  • TSC Profile
  • win10 chrome
  • That's enough of that.
    • View Profile
    • WSBW GameCenter
Fucking ew
« Reply #35 on: March 26, 2006, 07:43:20 pm »
Seriously you need to like take context into effect and read the topic and stuff.

Also you need a shorter name. Names that are long enough to stretch tables are instant lose. :(
<Tails> also "GET BLUE SPHERES" on a black-and-white TV remains the best special stage of all time

<Achlys> wat ave you done!
<Spinballwizard> apparently killed your h key

Print

Hits: 479 | Hits This Month: 2 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1.01 MB | Time: 1.18s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.