don't click here

Greetings!

Print

Author Topic: Greetings!  (Read 2694 times)

Offline Savant

Greetings!
« on: January 27, 2012, 08:19:38 am »
Hey there, SonicCenter Alumni.

A few of you might have seen me introduce myself this morning in the IRC, but I figured a formal forum post was in order to meet & greet with the rest of you.

I found SC via the SDA Speedrun of Sonic 1 where this place was thanked for assistance with that run.

Currently, I am engaged in a Sonic 1 GHZ 1 score attack competition, and I've hit a wall. (I'll save the details for another thread.)

My name is Mike. I'm 26, married to my high school sweetheart, and hail from Pennsylvania's Lehigh Valley. I enjoy drinking Guinness, playing basically every video game known to man, and messing about with computer networks.

Hope to stick around here and possibly submit some scores of my own to rankings soon!

Offline Bilan

• Broseidon
  • TSC: RPGnutter
  • win10 chrome
  • ZURA ZURA CHUUPA CHUUPA CHUU CHUU
    • View Profile
    • I'm suffering help me Garian
Re: Greetings!
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2012, 03:03:20 pm »
Welcome to TSC! You seem like a pretty cool guy.
Did you not think I had a mind?

Offline SpanielWare

• One can dream of a new Sega console, can't they?
  • TSC: danieldude
  • win10 chrome
  • "Better behave yourselves..."
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2012, 05:01:05 pm »
Welcome to TSC dude! Hope you enjoy it here and good luck with your score record!
StH JJ1 Sega++>+++ WkS+ AdS++ Arc++ Sal+++i!^"t Tal+++i^t Ant++ Coc++ Amy++!^"t Pen++!^" P+{++} Dfho{psw}[w] $+++{++++} E17~ Ay98 GM CoUK | Sega Technical Institute... an unfortunate initialism.

<Starlight_Glimmer> i dont make the news I just report it

Offline Gpro

• TSC: Gamepro011
  • win10 firefox
  • It's okay; don't worry about it
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2012, 02:27:50 am »
Ah, always nice to have new members. ESPECIALLY enthusiastic ones. Welcome to TSC, man! Just remember to ask around the site if you need any questions answered. Most of us would answer you

Print

Hits: 1 | Hits This Month: 1 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1020.41 KB | Time: 0.10s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.