don't click here

Hello Everyone! :)

Print

Author Topic: Hello Everyone! :)  (Read 3205 times)

Offline slade23

Hello Everyone! :)
« on: October 10, 2011, 02:05:58 pm »
Hi my name is Karl or you can call me Slade23/Slade. I am a sonic fan and like to compete with other people in sonic games. lol even my brother. He's also a sonic fan. 1st time I played a sonic game was when having the sega genesis playing sonic the hedgehog 1. I have so many things to say, but want to keep it short. And thats it :).

Offline DsSaster

• TSC's KevinTurtle
  • Broseidon
  • TSC: DarkspinesSonic
  • win10 chrome
  • HURRY UP DAMMIT!!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Hello Everyone! :)
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2011, 02:07:56 pm »
Welcome to TSC! Have fun and good luck to you. =D
I am the champion of TSC! >:D 

Championships held:  Sonic 3D Blast, Sonic Adventure (DX), Sonic Heroes, Sonic the Hedgehog, Sonic Chaos, Sonic Drift, Sonic Drift 2, Sonic Riders, Sonic the Fighters, Sonic Battle, Sonic Unleashed (ps2/Wii), Sonic Unleashed (ps3/360), Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing, Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed, Sonic Colors (Wii), Sonic Rivals, Sonic Generations.

Zero Point Championships held:  Sonic Drift, Sonic Drift 2, Sonic Chaos, Sonic Battle, Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed.

I like my speed runs like my steaks...UNFINISHED!!!

Offline slade23

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2011, 02:52:51 pm »
thank you!

Offline Gpro

• TSC: Gamepro011
  • win10 firefox
  • It's okay; don't worry about it
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2011, 05:47:25 pm »
I'd like to also welcome you to TSC, seeing as DsS beat me to it :/ Lol. Just remember, if you don't know how to do something, ask in PM form, or post something in the forums.
Also, if you don't mind me asking, what games are you going to compete in?

Offline slade23

« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2011, 02:27:54 pm »
right now am doing sonic 3 for rings and score. After that I don't know. I'll also going to do sonic challenges on youtube. (like for example ring allergy/ no ring, no damage etc...)

Print

Hits: 1 | Hits This Month: 1 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1008.38 KB | Time: 0.05s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.