don't click here

Hey Guys

Print

Author Topic: Hey Guys  (Read 2812 times)

Hey Guys
« on: October 02, 2011, 11:53:10 pm »
Hi I'm new here. I like doing speed runs for alot of games (Especially Sonic). I grew up with this series, been playing since the first one.

I plan on doing speed runs for Sonic Generations as well as any other Sonic games. I already have a speed run at least for the Generations demo if you want to see.

Hope to learn alot from here, I came here due to DarkSpineSonic's videos :).

Offline Luxray

Re: Hey Guys
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2011, 03:25:29 am »
Hope to learn alot from here, I came here due to DarkSpineSonic's videos :).

This is why DsS is the best thing to happen to this site.

Welcome to TSC, expect some fierce competition on Generations when our charts pop up.
<+DsS|away> eat a dick
<+GerbilSoft> actually i could

<Umbreon> sleeping with cruizer is awesome

Offline Gpro

• TSC: Gamepro011
  • win10 firefox
  • It's okay; don't worry about it
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
Re: Hey Guys
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2011, 06:50:30 pm »
DsS is an awesome gamer XD Also a good glitcher, which I give respect to those kind of glitchers(not the ones that think replicating it is being a good glitcher >_>)
Anyways, back on topic. Welcome to TSC, my friend. I hope you get some kick-ass records and such. Remember, the community is your friend. If you don't know something, ASK.
Don't be a "man" and think that you shouldn't read the map, or you're going to get freakin' lost. XD Moral: Ask if you don't know. Real men read maps, because fake men get lost >______>(yes, I like speaking in metaphors, or whatever this is called XD)

Print

Hits: 1 | Hits This Month: 1 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1002.66 KB | Time: 0.09s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.