don't click here

Double team blast glitch

Print

Author Topic: Double team blast glitch  (Read 9084 times)

Offline General Throatstomper

• I can't think of anything witty :(
  • TSC: blueblaze
  • win8 chrome
    • View Profile
Double team blast glitch
« on: June 22, 2004, 05:57:01 pm »
I found a glitch in Sonic Heroes that allows you to do something that is sort of like a double team blast. As team sonic, after a team blast, pressing A and B at the same time with sonic as leader will make him go flying arond like he does in team blast. It homes in on surviving enemies, and can cause some hefty damage on certain bosses. Should this be allowed in the regular submissions, or should I put it under freestyle if I use this glitch to attain better times?

I HOPE YOU DO

Offline Rolken

Double team blast glitch
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2004, 09:28:58 pm »
That's not a glitch. :P
StH JJ1 WkS+ Sal++^i Rbk++i Knu- McS+++ P++ D[af]opw $++++ E03 A24 GM CoUT
What fun is it being cool if you can't wear a sombrero?

Offline Shadow Wedge

• Unofficial never-be-first for SAdv
  • TSC Profile
  • winxp firefox
    • View Profile
    • http://IT DON'T EXIST ANYMORE
Double team blast glitch
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2004, 12:17:12 pm »
All the team blasts have something special: Team Sonic gets the Light Speed Dash (B in the air with Sonic), Team Dark gets Chaos Control (time frozen), Team Rose gets Invincibility, and Team Chaotix gets rings based on the enemies they kill in the blast... Team Sonic and Team Dark's last only for the time of the bar in the corner (after you use the blast it empties slowly)...
« Last Edit: June 23, 2004, 12:18:54 pm by Shadow Wedge »
<3 Sonic Rush, Sonic Riders, Sonic Rivals. Rolko-style encoding: StH JJ1 Tal+++! $++++ GM
Yes it's correct, that ! is there.

Offline DJ Koopa

Double team blast glitch
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2004, 07:47:53 am »
All the team blasts have something special:... and Team Chaotix gets rings based on the enemies they kill in the blast...
You also get rings for each enemy you kill while the bar is still orange. :)
[img width= height=]http://www.cutandpastescripts.com/cgi-bin/randomimages/randomimages.pl?username=Turbos[/img]

Print

Hits: 52 | Hits This Month: 1 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1016.01 KB | Time: 0.12s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.