don't click here

News From Yahoo!

Print

Author Topic: News From Yahoo!  (Read 29053 times)

Offline Crowbar

Re: News From Yahoo!
« Reply #30 on: March 05, 2009, 12:23:30 pm »
No they aren't.
This one wasn't either.

That said, I'm still waiting on that elaboration on why it "served as a good story" etc.

Offline Selphos

• The Eternally Young Scarlet Moon
  • Broseidon
  • TSC: Sondow
  • win10 firefox
  • TSC's local Touhou nut
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 05, 2009, 06:44:02 pm »
Eis, I don't see why you feel the need to reinforce that every time someone says "necromancy is a sin."

Otherwise, I fully agree with Crow
The moon is so red. Looks like it's going to be a fun night.

« Reply #32 on: March 06, 2009, 04:29:29 pm »
10 days didn't even pass between my post and the last post.

Not even 10 days.

Thread Necromancy is 30 days.

I looked at the date of the last post.

Offline Crowbar

« Reply #33 on: March 06, 2009, 04:36:30 pm »
It had already died and been necroed before you posted (see Aitamen's post).

« Reply #34 on: March 06, 2009, 04:48:34 pm »
Ah.

I see now.

Offline Aitamen

• TSC Profile
  • win7 firefox
  • I am a follower of the immortal Dark Falz!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 25, 2009, 11:36:30 am »
I necro things a lot >_>

Anyway, the point I was making was that I agree (for the most part) with the above... luckily, SBK came out and added another nail to the coffin...

Sure, SA/SA2 were good games (Yes, I said it... scribble it down and hold it against me later, you know you'll want to), but as of late, Sonic is losing his touch...

Hell, I'd be ecstatic if they just killed our spiney blue friend and replaced him with his predesecor (kudos if you know who I'm talking about)

Shadow wasn't bad enough, no... they had to make it even more mundane, try to appeal to yet another audience, and drive what we love about sonic out of the franchise...

Now that S1MM has been shown to be alive again (and confirming my statement that they are, indeed, coming up with their own soundtrack), there's actually more subject on both sides...

also, got ahold of chronicles, and it's obnoxious...  I love RPGs, and I couldn't spend a half hour with it without wanting to rip out all my hair, tie it into a large hair-mace and beat myself senseless with it...

monkies
Year 33 — The Malkavians claim that their greatest practical joke happened during this year, when they perform a bit of graverobbing  in Jerusalem.
-- Vampire: The Masquerade

Print

Hits: 1 | Hits This Month: 1 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1.00 MB | Time: 0.12s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.