don't click here

Thank you TSC for raising my Sonic skillz

Print

Author Topic: Thank you TSC for raising my Sonic skillz  (Read 3359 times)

Offline Muzozavr

Thank you TSC for raising my Sonic skillz
« on: November 07, 2008, 06:36:00 am »
I thought I suck...
But after seeing Sonic Retro's "Malevolent Boss" thread, I know I don't, it's just that TSC rocks far too much, lol!

The story: there's a custom boss hack named "Malevolent Boss" made by Malevolence. It's an edit of GHZ boss, and a fun one, too!
However, all the people there, including the creator say that it's probably impossible to defeat him without using invincibility or getting hit.
I've tried the hack, and, you know, from such a massive "it's hard!" topic I've expected something harder. About 10 tries later and I record a successful no-damage run on him. Uploading the YouTube video right now.

Sorry if you think this is all unneccessary. Maybe it is.
But what is neccessary has been already said in the subject: THANK YOU TSC.

EDIT: Vid is up! Check it out, this boss is pretty cool, as well as a no-hit run on him. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vpw8h-2oq2I
« Last Edit: November 07, 2008, 07:19:37 am by Muzozavr »
Proud to discover a new glitch on Sandopolis 1 as Tails

Offline Thorn

• wroar
  • Architect emeritus
  • TSC Profile
  • win10 chrome
  • Former admin, lucid dreamer, lover of burgers
    • View Profile
Re: Thank you TSC for raising my Sonic skillz
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2008, 10:49:29 am »
Yeah, it's kind of funny that a good chunk of the better hackers on Retro aren't necessarily the best players. I'd like to think that's part of the reason why many of the more technical hacks don't have new level layouts, or why oftentimes their creators outsource layout design to standard members.

Then again, it's more of a pattern than a rule... there's quite a few higher-ups that can really play, and a few hacks by said people with good level design.
<RPGnutter> Well I think your reasoning was dumb, so you get sassed
<RPGnutter> Thats how it works

Print

Hits: 92 | Hits This Month: 3 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 991.02 KB | Time: 0.13s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.