don't click here

I think I figured out Cybrax's strategy for

Print

Author Topic: I think I figured out Cybrax's strategy for  (Read 9661 times)

Offline General Throatstomper

• I can't think of anything witty :(
  • TSC: blueblaze
  • win8 chrome
    • View Profile
« on: May 03, 2004, 06:40:06 pm »
While playing Metal Harbor today, I tried to figure out how Cybrax got his awesome time in Metal Harbor. The time is currently not displayed, but I'll submit my time for it eventually so it will appear. I think the time was somewhere around 58 seconds......but I'm not sure. Anyway, I played Metal Harbor through, wasting many lives by jumping and spindashing in the hopes of finding a secret route. I went up to the area where you get the light shoes, and took the hook/rope/whatever up. I saw the tower where the missile is launched at the level, and then I realized what to do. First, you need to bounce attack to get on top of the roof. To do this, simply go to the platform where the light shoes are and bounce up, homing attacking at your jumps peak. From there, go to the corner of the platform, charge spin dash, and released when you're nearly at maximum. Homing attack when you near the Missile Launching platform. If all went well, you should hit the platform  and fall down. Iif done wrong, you plummet to your death. From there, just continue the level as normal, making as few errors as possible. I messed up at the end, so I didn't submit my tme,but I will soon. Ph33r me!

I HOPE YOU DO

Offline SadisticMystic

« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2004, 06:48:58 pm »
What the hell?

The missile launch is TOO FAR from the Light Shoes and 19-ring chain to be reached in a single Spindash Jump.  You may see something that LOOKS like it, but be assured that it's only a replica and doesn't trigger anything.

He has a video up; use it.

Offline General Throatstomper

• I can't think of anything witty :(
  • TSC: blueblaze
  • win8 chrome
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2004, 08:37:37 pm »
Woops, it was a look-alike platform. That mess-up at the end was me falling to my death, because apparently the corner platforms can't hold you or something. And also, I had no idea that Cybrax has a video for it. I'll go watch that now......

I HOPE YOU DO

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2004, 05:07:31 pm »
i didnt think that made sence i think i found one like that right at the first rings but you cant get to it
omochao the worst thing in the world. hold the a button down to hover use it to fly places:/ in Wepons bed

Print

Hits: 47 | Hits This Month: 1 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1.04 MB | Time: 0.03s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.