don't click here

sonic and pals!(read on..)

Print

Author Topic: sonic and pals!(read on..)  (Read 8422 times)

Offline tails07

sonic and pals!(read on..)
« on: January 04, 2007, 10:05:15 pm »
ok, so i am in the process of writing my third issue in this comic, and im on a writers block alreadly. so im taking requests! if any of you have any ideas, let me know and ill use them. and youll have your name in the credits for it.

for my first two in the series, look no further than here and here
I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Offline sonicandamy

• The Orginal DsS
  • TSC Profile
  • win10 chrome
  • ^ sonicandamy-your lovable sonic rush boss leader
    • View Profile
Re: sonic and pals!(read on..)
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2007, 02:26:40 pm »
umm, sonicandmy is all you need to finish your comic, just have the sonicandamy fusion ha and add a flash and slap a to be continued on that bad boy and your good to go.
Megabyte-sized sigs can get off the internet.
-Rolken

Offline Blitz

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2007, 04:08:07 pm »
Fan fiction attracts a level of immaturity that I'd like to steer away from, and doesn't really fit with a competition group.

And even if it did... there's plenty of places that do Sonic fanfiction already. What's the point of TSC doing it?
Get the idea? We do (pretty much) hardcore competing here, plus forum talk and emerald challenges, etc., we don't do much fanfiction. Sorry if I seem like I'm bashing you or something, but I find no other way to convey the message.

Offline Thorn

• wroar
  • Architect emeritus
  • TSC Profile
  • win10 chrome
  • Former admin, lucid dreamer, lover of burgers
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2007, 04:26:05 pm »
^I think that was the perfect way to say it, well put.  It's not so much fan fiction itself that's evil so much as the people who plaster images of their fan fictions all over the place and start talking as if they are their fan character.  And sadly, good fan fictions have a way of attracting people who swear they can do a good one.
<RPGnutter> Well I think your reasoning was dumb, so you get sassed
<RPGnutter> Thats how it works

Offline ShAdOwFaN1000

• Hyper ShAdOw Man!!!
  • TSC Profile
  • Shadow Rulez!!!!!
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Account
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2007, 05:04:55 pm »
it looks all good

Offline Spinballwizard

• TSC Purist
  • Broseidon
  • TSC Profile
  • win10 chrome
  • That's enough of that.
    • View Profile
    • WSBW GameCenter
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2007, 05:39:36 pm »
I think we have a "winner."
And sadly, good fan fictions have a way of attracting people who swear they can do a good one.
And they usually end up failing miserably. I mean yeah I do do comics but I don't exactly brag about 'em. And I'm downplaying/changing things around anyways.

Also a random aside:
Anyone notice that the primary bringers of said immaturity either A) use their fancharacter name as their forum name or B) use an official character's name as part of said forum name? I mean not necessarily always true (SS101 for example) but enough. :(
<Tails> also "GET BLUE SPHERES" on a black-and-white TV remains the best special stage of all time

<Achlys> wat ave you done!
<Spinballwizard> apparently killed your h key

Offline Thorn

• wroar
  • Architect emeritus
  • TSC Profile
  • win10 chrome
  • Former admin, lucid dreamer, lover of burgers
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2007, 06:28:13 pm »
^I thought that was an unspoken truth.  These are also the same people who use the letter z for s and u for you.  It's a real shame that nobody can have a good fan fiction.  Then again, there's reasons that forums like Chaos Sonic exist separate from our community.  It's not a "we hate each other" thing so much as a 'we don't care for the other's subject matter" thing.

Also this is seriously making me wana finish my laughably bad, unnecessarily recolored Sonic 2 hack just to poke more fun at those kinds of people.
* Thorn gets back on it.
<RPGnutter> Well I think your reasoning was dumb, so you get sassed
<RPGnutter> Thats how it works

Offline tails07

« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2007, 07:23:32 pm »
Fan fiction attracts a level of immaturity that I'd like to steer away from, and doesn't really fit with a competition group.

And even if it did... there's plenty of places that do Sonic fanfiction already. What's the point of TSC doing it?
Get the idea? We do (pretty much) hardcore competing here, plus forum talk and emerald challenges, etc., we don't do much fanfiction. Sorry if I seem like I'm bashing you or something, but I find no other way to convey the message.

ok i get what your saying. sorry about the thread
I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Offline PsyBorg

• The Whateverman
  • TSC Profile
  • macosx safari
  • the fine young doctor is headed this way.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2007, 08:49:43 pm »
omfg sonic did dis lol ok see the picture ok i run n den big usd splsh but it phald sonic usd lif supprt but it phald sonic fantd big winz hara-kiri!

...uh what. seriously. I don't like fan fiction whether it is of the generic kind (see above), of the slightly more intelligent kind, or of the wannabe writer that still kinda sucks kind. It's just... kinda dum. Serioiusly. We compete here, and fanfiction competition doesn't count, so go away and find a general Sonic site that you like if you're a fanfic type of person.
This signature was typed on a #@^%ING COMPUTER. Copy and paste this into your signature if you hate Sony and / or Bidoofs.

Offline sonicandamy

• The Orginal DsS
  • TSC Profile
  • win10 chrome
  • ^ sonicandamy-your lovable sonic rush boss leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2007, 09:54:29 pm »
so go away and find a general Sonic site that you like if you're a fanfic type of person.

:0 dang, he already said he was sorry about the topic
Megabyte-sized sigs can get off the internet.
-Rolken

Offline douglas

• TSC Grand Vizier
  • If I had a (ban)hammer
  • TSC Profile
  • win7 chrome
    • View Profile
    • douglasgresham.co.uk
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2007, 07:31:00 am »
so go away and find a general Sonic site that you like if you're a fanfic type of person.

:0 dang, he already said he was sorry about the topic
It's not an unhelpful comment, though.  If you're only interested in fanfics, sprite comics and the like you want to find somewhere else to post them, just like if you were at a fanfic site you'd be better to come here to post stats.
This topic has now been officially won by me.  Never mind, you might do better next time!
www.douglasgresham.co.uk - it's in the intarwebs, it must be true!

Print

Hits: 70 | Hits This Month: 1 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1.09 MB | Time: 0.15s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.