don't click here

Sonic hacking Alliance

Print

Author Topic: Sonic hacking Alliance  (Read 5792 times)

Sonic hacking Alliance
« on: February 18, 2006, 10:34:52 pm »
It's not ONLY about hacking you know? You do other stuff and hacking is actually rare here at the moment and if you have fan games please post them there. Fan games are allowed.

Recently, tenacious dave has made his own forum and I decided to join, I posted all the rules and stuff and  gave some suggestions on what to add on to it and I became co-admin.

But then I realised a problem, no one had joined the site for 2 days other than me and I remembered a board called hidden Palace that was dying ever since it was started, now it is dead and it only has 4 members! I had the feeling the same fate would happen so I'm sending out the word to all Sonic Sites. Don't look at me like that! So many fan made forums don't have visitors often:

Sonic Hacking Alliance

Post polls.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2006, 10:36:54 pm by Sonic rings master »
Please Visit my Site! say what I should put in the site in the guessbook or chatroom and please talk in the chatroom!

Visit the Sonic Hacking Alliance

It's not only hacking but also just talking(only accessible if member),Fangames, contests and stuff!

Admin-Tenacious Dave
Co-Admin- Team Sonic(Sonic Rings Master)

Member-Ultra Violet

Offline CosmicFalcon

Sonic hacking Alliance
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2006, 04:06:46 am »
So many fan made forums don't have visitors often:
[snapback]9891[/snapback]

That's because so very many people on the internet think "I know, I will make a highly substandard site, maybe give it a forum!" and by forum they mean a default EZBoard/InvisionFree/othercrapness board. And then they expect members to just flock to them, despite there being no content or active community.

Now I'm not going to bother clicking that link. Not because I want that forum to die or whatever, but because I don't want to. I'm not going to sign up because the forum is 'dying', when game hacking isn't something that interests me really at all.

In conclusion... er... yeah.
"A graph of cf's coolness as age increases would be exponential." - Stefan [14:26, 2008/08/23]
"I now realise that CF is complete and utter win." - Cruizer [13:46, 2009/10/23]

Sonic hacking Alliance
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2006, 07:16:16 am »
So many fan made forums don't have visitors often:
[snapback]9891[/snapback]

That's because so very many people on the internet think "I know, I will make a highly substandard site, maybe give it a forum!" and by forum they mean a default EZBoard/InvisionFree/othercrapness board. And then they expect members to just flock to them, despite there being no content or active community.

Now I'm not going to bother clicking that link. Not because I want that forum to die or whatever, but because I don't want to. I'm not going to sign up because the forum is 'dying', when game hacking isn't something that interests me really at all.

In conclusion... er... yeah.
[snapback]9892[/snapback]

It's not dying, I'm afraid it might come to the fate of it dying and it was made 2 days ago! And it's not only hacking. And I'm not saying that members at sonic sites are flocking, I'm just giving out the word s it becomes active, the sonic board I sawwas going dead due to lack of members, lack of attention to site.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2006, 07:18:50 am by Sonic rings master »
Please Visit my Site! say what I should put in the site in the guessbook or chatroom and please talk in the chatroom!

It's not only hacking but also just talking(only accessible if member),Fangames, contests and stuff!

Admin-Tenacious Dave

Member-Ultra Violet

Offline Rolken

Sonic hacking Alliance
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2006, 05:50:58 am »
There're already several Sonic hacking forums with actual activity. There may be room for meaningful contribution to the hacking community, but a stillborn forum is not it. Hint: There was a time when people made actual websites with actual content.
StH JJ1 WkS+ Sal++^i Rbk++i Knu- McS+++ P++ D[af]opw $++++ E03 A24 GM CoUT
What fun is it being cool if you can't wear a sombrero?

Sonic hacking Alliance
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2006, 06:18:40 am »
Well now, Borisz from Sonic Cult said to visit his forum, acutally they all said go to Sonic Cult. Actauly they don't even know I registered there already!

Admin-Tenacious Dave

Member-Ultra Violet

Offline Rolken

Sonic hacking Alliance
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2006, 08:13:42 am »
Then you should know that your forum is unnecessary.
StH JJ1 WkS+ Sal++^i Rbk++i Knu- McS+++ P++ D[af]opw $++++ E03 A24 GM CoUT
What fun is it being cool if you can't wear a sombrero?

Offline CosmicFalcon

Sonic hacking Alliance
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2006, 11:57:38 am »
There was a time when people made actual websites with actual content.
[snapback]10055[/snapback]

And good times, they were.
"A graph of cf's coolness as age increases would be exponential." - Stefan [14:26, 2008/08/23]
"I now realise that CF is complete and utter win." - Cruizer [13:46, 2009/10/23]

Offline PsyBorg

• The Whateverman
  • TSC Profile
  • macosx safari
  • the fine young doctor is headed this way.
    • View Profile
Sonic hacking Alliance
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2006, 03:27:54 pm »
best site EVER
This signature was typed on a #@^%ING COMPUTER. Copy and paste this into your signature if you hate Sony and / or Bidoofs.

Sonic hacking Alliance
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2006, 03:04:35 am »
Then you should know that your forum is unnecessary.
[snapback]10058[/snapback]

Not my forum really :(.

Admin-Tenacious Dave

Member-Ultra Violet

Print

Hits: 11 | Hits This Month: 1 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1.02 MB | Time: 0.05s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.