don't click here

Handheld sonic games?

Print

Author Topic: Handheld sonic games?  (Read 9421 times)

Offline General Throatstomper

• I can't think of anything witty :(
  • TSC: blueblaze
  • win8 chrome
    • View Profile
Handheld sonic games?
« on: February 19, 2004, 02:03:48 pm »
ok, this was really weird. I was at my local mall looking for a present for my father's birthday, when I walked into staples. And when I was looking for a cell phone, do you know what I saw? A handheld game. But not just any handheld game. On the front, it said: 3-in-1 game genesis classics. For games, it had Sonic the hedgehog 1, Sonic the hedgehog 2, and Dr. Robotnick's mean-bean machine. Now, people may have known about the handheld game system, but I didn't. The price tag wasn't on the game, and I didn't bother checking with the register, so don't ask me the price.
Edit: Ok, upon further investigation, I found out it was not a handheld game, but instead a game card for a cell phone, hence the reason it was found in the cell phone aisle. In case your wondering how I made that mistake, I didn't actually see the game, but I assumed that was what it was.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2004, 03:46:40 pm by blueblaze »

I HOPE YOU DO

Offline Taco

• If I had a (ban)hammer
  • TSC: NintenDan
  • win10 chrome
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/nintendan
Handheld sonic games?
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2004, 06:41:20 pm »
Reminds me of this deal the japanese get with their cellphones

for $X a month, they get to play sonic games on their cellphone. Some are the gg games. Others are made up like sonic golf, sonic bowling, etc

I think it was 2-3 bucks a month, but I can't recall

They plan on making a total of 100+ games of sonic for the cellphone (in color to!)

I wish they had that here

Offline General Throatstomper

• I can't think of anything witty :(
  • TSC: blueblaze
  • win8 chrome
    • View Profile
Handheld sonic games?
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2004, 06:59:50 pm »
Reminds me of this deal the japanese get with their cellphones

for $X a month, they get to play sonic games on their cellphone. Some are the gg games. Others are made up like sonic golf, sonic bowling, etc

I think it was 2-3 bucks a month, but I can't recall

They plan on making a total of 100+ games of sonic for the cellphone (in color to!)

I wish they had that here
which country/state are you in?

I HOPE YOU DO

Print

Hits: 1 | Hits This Month: 1 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 988.24 KB | Time: 0.18s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.