don't click here

SA2:B, Final Rush 3:05 With vid

Print

Author Topic: SA2:B, Final Rush 3:05 With vid  (Read 3290 times)

Offline Wak

« on: September 12, 2005, 09:04:50 am »
1st, i dont speak english very well.. =)

ok, yeah you shouldn't know me, im a runner from SDA. i bought the game SA2:B when the site was down and i played to get some good times =P

unfortunately, i got no good time except for Final rush with 3:05, i used no glitches because i didn't know there was glitches in this game! omg! lol, anyway. i would like to post it there or something, i still dont know how it works there...

Offline Spinballwizard

• TSC Purist
  • Broseidon
  • TSC Profile
  • win10 chrome
  • That's enough of that.
    • View Profile
    • WSBW GameCenter
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2005, 10:31:47 am »
Well, if you want to submit the time, you should be able to right now. If you want a vid... it's possible nobody's made one yet. I know SuperSonic101 has a whole mess of videos coming, but I'm not sure if that's one of them. If you want to improve, I'd suggest requesting one or asking someone for a strategy.

I'd help, but I don't have a SA2B or even a Gamecube.

---

Oh yeah.

SMACK ME IN THE FACE WITH A TIRE IRON =) / SMACK ME IN THE FACE WITH A TIRE IRON :)

*gets mauled, impaled, shot, stampeded, and missiled by RPGNutter for taking both of his prerecorded intros*
<Tails> also "GET BLUE SPHERES" on a black-and-white TV remains the best special stage of all time

<Achlys> wat ave you done!
<Spinballwizard> apparently killed your h key

Offline SadisticMystic

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2005, 01:32:35 pm »
Go ahead and post it.  Cybrax actually made a Final Rush video of 2:56.69 almost two years ago (before this site was even formed), but he wasn't very happy with it and that video is very obscure.

Offline Taco

• If I had a (ban)hammer
  • TSC: NintenDan
  • win10 chrome
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/nintendan
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2005, 09:53:41 pm »
Hey Wak, remember me?

I can help you post your video. Drop me a PM or AIM me at GCNDAN20735 and I'll help get you started :D

Offline Bilan

• Broseidon
  • TSC: RPGnutter
  • win10 chrome
  • ZURA ZURA CHUUPA CHUUPA CHUU CHUU
    • View Profile
    • I'm suffering help me Garian
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2005, 02:14:55 pm »
SMACK ME IN THE FACE WITH A TIRE IRON =) / SMACK ME IN THE FACE WITH A TIRE IRON :)

*gets mauled, impaled, shot, stampeded, and missiled by RPGNutter for taking both of his prerecorded intros*
[snapback]6355[/snapback]

You got my name wrong. Again. Curl up and die you pathetic excuse for a catchphrase stealing ferret.
Did you not think I had a mind?

Print

Hits: 112 | Hits This Month: 1 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1.00 MB | Time: 0.12s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.