don't click here

Sonic Olympics - NOT YET FINALISED

Print

Author Topic: Sonic Olympics - NOT YET FINALISED  (Read 46011 times)

Offline SadisticMystic

« Reply #60 on: November 11, 2005, 02:13:05 pm »
http://knux.digibase.ca/so/%5BSO%5D%20GamePackv2.rar provides everything you need, unless you don't have a program capable of unpacking RAR archives.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2005, 02:13:32 pm by SadisticMystic »

Offline Tails47 2

« Reply #61 on: November 11, 2005, 05:14:14 pm »
if i click save, what is gonna happen, where is it gonna go.. that kinda stuff. With that, maybe I can persuade my parents to let me get it!!! But I can only do Death Egg if i can do it.

Offline sonicam

• TSC's Most Easily Irritated Member
  • If I had a (ban)hammer
  • TSC Profile
  • win7 firefox
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 11, 2005, 08:32:08 pm »
You chose where it goes. :o Depending on your operating system and Internet Browser, there is a different window that should appear to initiate download. Click the link and it should open a download window and you should accept the download and chose where it goes. For easy access post-download, save it to the Desktop and when it's finished downloading, go to the Desktop and double click it. It's a RAR file so you'll also need WinRAR, find that at www.download.com and search WinRAR. Download the Free Trail Version and then you'll be able to extract the file SM provided you. After you download the file SM gave you, right click it and chose extract files and it should be automatically sent to the Desktop and voila, there are your files. :o
Chaos Emeralds: Yellow, Red, Green, Blue and Purple.
Keys: Light Blue.

Click here to level up my card!

Print

Hits: 160 | Hits This Month: 1 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 999.74 KB | Time: 0.03s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.