don't click here

I H8 CRAZY GADGET!!!

Print

Author Topic: I H8 CRAZY GADGET!!!  (Read 7954 times)

Offline qubit

I H8 CRAZY GADGET!!!
« on: September 05, 2004, 10:05:34 am »
Dear fellow adventurers:

It is now a time for me, as an amateur, to ask myself, "Why do I play this game?", "How do I beat blueblaze's Kart Beginner time?" and the most important question of all, "HOW THE FUCK DO I BEAT CRAZY GADGET???"

SuperSonic101 is one of my best friends, he's probably snickering at this post (CG is his favourite level).  First, the most annoying level went, hands-down, to Eternal Engine, then Final Chase, then Meteor Herd (and basically any treasure hunting level) and now, Crazy Gadget.

If anyone (Cybrax especially) could give me advice on just how to beat this stupid level, I will thank you forever.  After this is done, an "I Hate Cannon's Core" string is coming soon to a forum near you!!

Chao,

theenglishman
« Last Edit: September 05, 2004, 10:06:26 am by theenglishman »
Me: Do you find it odd that CF's top two loves rank last in his Bouncy rankings? x_x
mike89: yes. yes i do.
mike89: but then i find CF odd.
Me: so do I.

The odds of meeting a TSCer randomly on the street, at any given time anywhere in the world, is approximately 15,785,611 to 1 ... and growing.

Offline Cybrax

I H8 CRAZY GADGET!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2004, 12:37:05 pm »
Just give me your AIM screen name or MSN name and I can send you a vid.

Offline Bilan

• Broseidon
  • TSC: RPGnutter
  • win10 chrome
  • ZURA ZURA CHUUPA CHUUPA CHUU CHUU
    • View Profile
    • I'm suffering help me Garian
I H8 CRAZY GADGET!!!
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2004, 03:28:27 pm »
Well, you sertainly seem in touch with your anger
Did you not think I had a mind?

Offline General Throatstomper

• I can't think of anything witty :(
  • TSC: blueblaze
  • win8 chrome
    • View Profile
I H8 CRAZY GADGET!!!
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2004, 10:16:56 pm »
....eh, check gamefaqs.com. If they don't have a SA2b guide, then you are god. kthxbye

I HOPE YOU DO

Offline qubit

I H8 CRAZY GADGET!!!
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2004, 04:28:06 pm »
Just give me your AIM screen name or MSN name and I can send you a vid.
[snapback]4508[/snapback]

Thank you, Cybrax.  Unfortunately, I don't have MSN or any of that.  If you could post it on the website under videos or something, I'd appreciate a complete run, no shortcuts or anything (thx).

Chao,

theenglishman
Me: Do you find it odd that CF's top two loves rank last in his Bouncy rankings? x_x
mike89: yes. yes i do.
mike89: but then i find CF odd.
Me: so do I.

The odds of meeting a TSCer randomly on the street, at any given time anywhere in the world, is approximately 15,785,611 to 1 ... and growing.

Offline SuperSonic101

I H8 CRAZY GADGET!!!
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2004, 04:36:26 pm »
Firstly, it's not my favorite level. Second, you realize that you can come to my house whenever the hell you want for me to show you.

Print

Hits: 238 | Hits This Month: 1 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1.01 MB | Time: 0.09s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.