don't click here

Alas...

Print

Author Topic: Alas...  (Read 8645 times)

Offline Rolken

Alas...
« on: August 24, 2004, 09:19:28 pm »
My laptop is hibernating. It has no working power input. This is particularly stinky because I was almost finished making the Stardust skin for the forum, and now it'll have to wait until I can fix it (it's in pieces at the moment). Nor can I do much else back-end stuff on TSC right now. :( But oh well, unintentional break to actually work on times and stuff I guess :P (woohoo I still have SPA championship! hehe...)

Would anybody be interested in a manuals section? I have most of them, so I could scan them in. That could be cool. :random thought:

Our topsites ranking keeps going down, which was kinda disheartening until I actually looked at them and it's still not because we're shrinking, just cause huge sites are joining. Oh well, some day we'll get 'em back. :P

...That's about it for now!

« Last Edit: August 24, 2004, 09:22:18 pm by Rolken »
StH JJ1 WkS+ Sal++^i Rbk++i Knu- McS+++ P++ D[af]opw $++++ E03 A24 GM CoUT
What fun is it being cool if you can't wear a sombrero?

Offline Cybrax

Alas...
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2004, 09:27:22 pm »
OMFG you think of the damn manual thing and you make fun of me for my sonic running in the background and my other random thoughts, I hate you!!!!!

*runs away crying*

Offline CosmicFalcon

Alas...
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2004, 06:33:07 am »
Manuals would be cool. Essentially you could eventually, as well as having time attackness, have all the information on Sonic and such. Why don't you go and add a cheats and codes section, or something :P

Also I miss being able to click the console at the top and then choose what part you'd want from a particular game... also, did you ever plan on linking the music from games other than Sonic 1?
"A graph of cf's coolness as age increases would be exponential." - Stefan [14:26, 2008/08/23]
"I now realise that CF is complete and utter win." - Cruizer [13:46, 2009/10/23]

Offline Rolken

Alas...
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2004, 11:06:51 am »
OMFG you think of the damn manual thing and you make fun of me for my sonic running in the background and my other random thoughts, I hate you!!!!!

*runs away crying*
[snapback]4312[/snapback]
:o

Manuals would be cool. Essentially you could eventually, as well as having time attackness, have all the information on Sonic and such. Why don't you go and add a cheats and codes section, or something :P
[snapback]4315[/snapback]
we'll have it all... ALL! Wahahaha! At least game stuff.

Also I miss being able to click the console at the top and then choose what part you'd want from a particular game... also, did you ever plan on linking the music from games other than Sonic 1?
[snapback]4315[/snapback]
Yeah, I've been fixin to make JavaScript menus or something but haven't gotten around to it... like, there could be a list of consoles at the top or side or something, click/hover on one and it drops down the games, etc. iono. The music stuff goes up as people request it, mostly - somebody asked for Sonic 2, so it's there. :P And it's only linked from related pages because I don't want people to get the impression of us as just a media site like SoaH.

Offline General Throatstomper

• I can't think of anything witty :(
  • TSC: blueblaze
  • win8 chrome
    • View Profile
Alas...
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2004, 12:36:07 pm »
Hm.......manuals, eh? I already have the Sadv2 and SADV3 manuals typed on my computer (I have no life :P) So I could give you that whenever you're ready (and when I'm on the computer). In terms of cheats, I could easily find some out, seeing as how Sonic games seem to be full of hindersome glitches. I'm-THE MULTI USE MAN! (hides in corner in fear somebody copy-righted that name)

I HOPE YOU DO

Offline Taco

• If I had a (ban)hammer
  • TSC: NintenDan
  • win10 chrome
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/nintendan
Alas...
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2004, 09:08:36 pm »
you dont deserve a little running sonic in the background thing you lil wheel chair kid killer!

Offline GerbilSoft

• Architect of the Matrix
  • TSC Profile
  • linux firefox
  • RickRotate'd.
    • View Profile
Alas...
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2004, 05:20:44 am »
I have the Sonic 1, 2, 3, and S&K manuals in high-quality PNG format (taken from Sonic Jam). I also have some PDF-format manuals for some other games, as well as scanned in manuals.

Offline Rolken

Alas...
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2004, 09:14:28 pm »
I have the Sonic 1, 2, 3, and S&K manuals in high-quality PNG format (taken from Sonic Jam). I also have some PDF-format manuals for some other games, as well as scanned in manuals.
[snapback]4342[/snapback]
GIVE. NOW.

:P

Print

Hits: 464 | Hits This Month: 2 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1.04 MB | Time: 0.17s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.