don't click here

Hello, everyone

Print

Author Topic: Hello, everyone  (Read 6049 times)

Hello, everyone
« on: June 19, 2016, 08:12:12 pm »
Hello, my fellow users of TSC. I'm HatnClogs, and I'm happy to be here. I look forward to having a good time on this site, and of course playing speedruns.

I'm also on a smash bros. fansite known as Smashboards. I have a very similar username over there.

Offline SpanielWare

• One can dream of a new Sega console, can't they?
  • TSC: danieldude
  • win10 chrome
  • "Better behave yourselves..."
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
Re: Hello, everyone
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2016, 11:44:04 am »
Hello there, welcome to the site! Always nice to see new faces (or usernames at any rate) around these parts.

Glad to hear you're enthusiastic about speedrunning etc.; hope you enjoy your time here and have some luck with (what's left of :v) the competition. I see you've already got some nice times up for the Advance games (some of my personal favourites :3 now try to beat some of my times! :P shouldn't be too hard) and Generations 3DS, sure you'll be a pleasant addition to the community.

Also (probably) most of us here love Smash too; oughta check out your site. :D
StH JJ1 Sega++>+++ WkS+ AdS++ Arc++ Sal+++i!^"t Tal+++i^t Ant++ Coc++ Amy++!^"t Pen++!^" P+{++} Dfho{psw}[w] $+++{++++} E17~ Ay98 GM CoUK | Sega Technical Institute... engenders an unfortunate initialism.

<Starlight_Glimmer> i dont make the news I just report it

Print

Hits: 534 | Hits This Month: 1 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 987.23 KB | Time: 0.14s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.