don't click here

Yo

Print

Author Topic: Yo  (Read 7675 times)

Yo
« on: March 18, 2016, 08:10:24 am »
Hey everyone, name is Deuceler and I've been speed running for a little over three years now. I've been interested in learning / understanding Sonic runs better and possibly picking one up myself. Figured this would be a good place to start, and get a better fundamental understanding of the series. Don't expect anything right away, but in the near future I should be messing around with some things. Cheers

Offline hfactor66

Re: Yo
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2016, 03:30:34 pm »
Welcome to TSC, and good luck in future competition!
Rings are my specialty.

Offline Nimrod

• TSC: Nim
  • win10 firefox
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2016, 08:34:17 am »
Welcome and good luck!

Offline Eco Kenneth Nathan

« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2016, 07:19:21 am »
Welcome to the TSC, we look forward to your experiences on the Sonic Series. The more members the site gets the better just like the saying ("the more the merrier.") good luck and enjoy the competition.

I am still a little new myself, but then again, I don't have all the games of Sonic owned just a few (Sonic Unleashed 360 & PS2, Sonic Rush, Sonic Riders, and Sonic Riders Zero Gravity) I have only been a member for about 6 months now, but I am learning the site better and following its rules.

I still need to work on putting posts in properly though, but I will learn one of these days.

I would like to have competition with you someday and maybe become friends (if you play Sonic Riders or other games I have.)
« Last Edit: March 23, 2016, 07:27:42 am by Eco Kenneth Nathan »

Print

Hits: 207 | Hits This Month: 1 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1013.37 KB | Time: 0.12s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.