don't click here

Halloween Topics!

Print

Author Topic: Halloween Topics!  (Read 8872 times)

Offline hfactor66

Halloween Topics!
« on: October 26, 2015, 04:02:42 pm »
Heyo TSC! I took a hint from S&A on another forum post earlier today,
I applauded hfactors daily threads about random topics, wish he'd still do them. what the site lacks is people like yall with passion,
and I decided sure, why the hell not? I did it last year in December for the end of the year, and it had a huge turnout. So I'll be doing 5 topics for Halloween, and if you, the people of TSC, want to see these continue after Halloween, I'd be glad to continue making these! I'm currently thinking of some ideas for topics, and if you've got an idea you think is worthy enough for a post PM it to me!

Hope to see some activity from you TSC, and I hope these will be as fun as they were 10 months ago!
Rings are my specialty.

Offline Vixuzen

Re: Halloween Topics!
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2015, 05:20:45 pm »
Yay <3! I loved your topics for the December last year. I hope TSC community wakes up with your Halloween Topics and I hope to see more topics like that from you :D.

Offline Starlight_Glimmer

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2015, 07:06:36 pm »
I'm here for the topic about rouge's huge pumpkin hills
We Shine Like Rainbows~ 

Offline Eco Kenneth Nathan

« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2015, 02:48:09 am »
You bet, I would like your topics for Halloween.

Offline Eco Kenneth Nathan

« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2015, 05:00:44 am »
Heyo TSC! I took a hint from S&A on another forum post earlier today,
I applauded hfactors daily threads about random topics, wish he'd still do them. what the site lacks is people like yall with passion,
and I decided sure, why the hell not? I did it last year in December for the end of the year, and it had a huge turnout. So I'll be doing 5 topics for Halloween, and if you, the people of TSC, want to see these continue after Halloween, I'd be glad to continue making these! I'm currently thinking of some ideas for topics, and if you've got an idea you think is worthy enough for a post PM it to me!

Hope to see some activity from you TSC, and I hope these will be as fun as they were 10 months ago!

Maybe for a future topic, you can ask players what their scariest movies are
That they watched from the past and even the present time. it's doesn't have to be a movie from sonic. Any scary movie. Just an idea i came up with to let you know about topics in the future. You don't have to use it if you don't want to. It was just a head lightbulb that went on inside me to help you come up with topics.

Print

Hits: 294 | Hits This Month: 2 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1.00 MB | Time: 0.10s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.