don't click here

Could I have my Name Changed?

Print

Author Topic: Could I have my Name Changed?  (Read 9034 times)

Offline Dehmick99

• That one annoying kid who speedruns Sonic Generations
  • TSC Profile
  • win10 chrome
  • I'm fully aware that I actually suck at SG.
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
Could I have my Name Changed?
« on: September 06, 2015, 03:06:02 am »
In the time between me making this account and now I have changed my name because I thought "Ghost_Typo" sounded a bit silly and overused.
So could I please have my name changed to "Dehmick99" on TSC? I have already changed it to this on the forums.
Thanks! :)
Bodipple my Nipple, the Meme man sleeps tonight.
Also fuck Sky Sanctuary Modern.

Offline Eco Kenneth Nathan

May I please submit videos on my account?
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2015, 03:43:21 am »
I have been waiting for weeks to gain permission from the site to submit videos so that I could show the community what my stats truly show, but they never responded back to my emails. I'm hoping to upload my YouTube videos on the media very soon. Thank you TSC. I want to show everyone that I don't cheat to get my records, because it is true that I got them fair and square. Please repond back to me as soon as possible okay. I want a good opinion from the community on me so that I don't get kicked off the competition for record fraud.

Offline InferSaime

Re: May I please submit videos on my account?
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2015, 02:32:43 pm »
I have been waiting for weeks to gain permission from the site to submit videos so that I could show the community what my stats truly show, but they never responded back to my emails. I'm hoping to upload my YouTube videos on the media very soon. Thank you TSC. I want to show everyone that I don't cheat to get my records, because it is true that I got them fair and square. Please repond back to me as soon as possible okay. I want a good opinion from the community on me so that I don't get kicked off the competition for record fraud.

You can just put the youtube link in your comments.

Print

Hits: 301 | Hits This Month: 2 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1006.98 KB | Time: 0.16s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.