Welcome Center > News and Updates

Hello TSC

<< < (2/2)

Taco:
Holy moly there are a lot of old faces here. Definitely agree with the sentiments and thoughts here, and like many others I too have gone on to pursue other things. I do still do the occasional gaming and I still have my competitive side as well, but I haven't played or speedran a sonic game in years.

I happened to stumble across some sonic speedruns on youtube and curiosity got the best of me and I decided to check out how many of my records are obsolete now :p . It's really fascinating what new strategies players have come across now.

I guess I can't really speak for the community because I haven't been a part of it in so long but it's nice to see that the site is still up and running. Hope everyone's doing well :)

Aitamen:
I still lurk, and I wish they'd put out something on the order of Colours so I'd want to play again... but alas.

But from what I've seen, few of us move on forever~

F-Man:
To be honest, I've been mostly gone for 9 years now... and I feel like I've never been as happy as my TSC days since. The only good thing I can say for myself is I lead an easy, relaxed life. So the reason for my absence has merely been a lack of interest in video games, but frankly, the fandom I moved to is practically non-existent. I have almost no friends anymore and certainly not a family which is what I now consider TSC to be, looking back.

I don't know what my point really is; I'm sad to hear people are talking of the community dying. I was truly impressed by how long most of you guys stuck around, but maybe that's mostly no longer the case. I secretly hope that I can find it in myself to come back, and if I can, that would mean any of you can too. Some day, maybe.

X-5:
Rolken, F-Man, Dan, everybody....good to see you guys. Especially you, Sir F! you're still the best damn player SADX has ever seen. Always will be. The same could have been said about SA2B as well if you actually cared about that game.

I'm sure nobody really thinks too much of me after what a psychopathic suicidal idiot I came off as all those years ago....but Hey, I was young, jobless, lonely in RL and depressed all the time. That's no excuse, but it is a reason. >.> Now I'm 26 with a decent job, and I even got my own little cabin up in the beautiful Appalachian mountains that I call home.

I can't mix it up in the time attack scene anymore cause I'm too old and slow...but I do enjoy watching the product of the new generation. They play so well it's incredible. I don't think I could compete with them even when I was at my best. (Which wasn't very good to begin with. Haha!)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version