The Lounge > Gaming and Grazing

What Kind of Game Genre (Franchise) are you mostly Interested in?

(1/4) > >>

DGF:
Besides Sonic, which is something we can unfortunately never escape from. I was wondering do anyone has other gaming genre that they take a huge passion in. Me personally, I'm a big fan of basically any Aksys Game, Kindgom Hearts, Burnout, and metroid games as I find them very enjoyable. Its something about their Gameplay that i find myself coming back to on a daily basis

Thorn:
I'm definitely a fan of the Persona series (moreso the style used in Persona 3 and 4 than the one from the prior games), and I'm disappointed that I won't get to play the 5th one due to lack of a modern Sony console.

I like a few franchises that have their roots on the original PlayStation. Tony Hawk's Pro Skater, Crash Bandicoot, and Spyro the Dragon were a huge deal to me when they were new. I haven't really gotten into the newer entries in these series, but the older ones have a special place in my heart.

I'm a sucker for first-party Nintendo franchises as well. I play Mario Kart, Legend of Zelda, Super Smash Bros., and Donkey Kong Country games all the time.

I also enjoy Puyo Puyo and Tetris, although I'm only mediocre at each.

Ace Attorney is awesome and you should all play every game in the series because I said so.

Lastly, I've acquired a taste for tabletop RPGs, partly due to my lucid dreaming hobby; it's fun to fit how I act in such dreams into a game where those actions accomplish things. I can't claim to have played or DMed much due to being unable to maintain a constant group of interested friends (although that may be changing), and I've only played D&D 3.5e and Pathfinder so far, but my interest seems to be increasing and I may explore more avenues for this sort of thing.

theultimategamer95:
Franchises except for Sonic I take a huge passion in eh? hmm...

- Tekken
- Ratchet & Clank
- Harry Potter
- Rayman
- Guitar Hero (yes, I still play this occasionally. problem?)
- Partially Pokemon (still play it, but don't take it anywhere near as seriously as I used to.)
- Sanic (Kappa)

I feel I have more, but I'm too lazy to think about it right now.

FocusSight64:
A series I wish to get back into that I haven't in a while is the Professor Layton series. I love that series through and through. Solving puzzles like the ones in the games is thought provoking and timeless.

InferSaime:
Well when I was younger I enjoyed and played the Tony Hawk games a lot. And of course I had a pokemon phase, smash bros phase, call of duty phase. Though lately I've been playing Europe Universalis 4 a lot.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version