don't click here

[BOUNTY] Sonic Adventure 2 boss: FINALHAZARD (with prize)

Print

Author Topic: [BOUNTY] Sonic Adventure 2 boss: FINALHAZARD (with prize)  (Read 7525 times)

Offline Starlight_Glimmer

[BOUNTY] Sonic Adventure 2 boss: FINALHAZARD (with prize)
« on: February 28, 2015, 09:26:58 pm »
first off I would like to stress this this is simply just for fun and competition.

For w/e reason I have a sealed copy of Rune factory 4 for the 3ds I found in my house, so I thought I would do a give away. but make it into a bounty.

http://imgur.com/erEDMX9

I want this record broken: http://www.soniccenter.org/rankings/sonic_adventure_2_b/bosses/finalhazard

Stroy Time!:
A long time ago (loooong time ago.. 8 years? lol) I tried to beat this, but had no success. In the pass 8 years 2 people have gotten closer than me to beating this. I dont even own the game personally, I barrowed bertin/sylux's version of the game at that time. Your mission is to put this record to sleep.

rules: you must have very good proof you obtained this. In this day and age recording even a shitty video is easy possible. a picture might~ be acceptable but you better have a very good story to go with it.

**PLEASE NOTE** to obtain the prize you will have to disclose personal information with me via PM which will not be shared. in the case your not from the usa.. i might need some time to ship to you since im not familiar with shipping to other countrys/ or I may just award a cash value of the game over paypal.

FAQ's: is RPG allowed to beat this record and win the prize?
A: with the proper proof yes.

...also note if u dont want this prize.. you can still ebay it off and get a pretty penny.. you wont hurt my feelings ^^

Anyways good luck! I think this will be hard, but then again when the tsc community is focused they do really amazing things...so maybe it wont be...
« Last Edit: February 28, 2015, 09:32:19 pm by Flim_flam_bsdetector »
We Shine Like Rainbows~ 

Offline Starlight_Glimmer

Re: [BOUNTY] Sonic Adventure 2 boss: FINALHAZARD (with prize)
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2015, 07:10:18 pm »
Ironically I was thinking about this thread a few days ago, thinking about ending it soon, but hunter13 has broke the record (not to mention quite a few sa2 records :D ), congratulations. the bounty is over and the prize has been given out.
We Shine Like Rainbows~ 

Re: [BOUNTY] Sonic Adventure 2 boss: FINALHAZARD (with prize)
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2015, 09:54:45 pm »
I'd just like to point out that this record was only broken due to a Dreamcast-only exploit causing the ingame timer to start late, similar to the Big Foot record.

If you were looking for a super-optimised fight, that's still up in the air. If I ever get my hands on a Dreamcast, I might work on this.

Print

Hits: 503 | Hits This Month: 1 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 987.50 KB | Time: 0.08s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.