don't click here

ATTN: flower

Print

Author Topic: ATTN: flower  (Read 8335 times)

Offline Thorn

• wroar
  • Architect emeritus
  • TSC Profile
  • win10 chrome
  • Former admin, lucid dreamer, lover of burgers
    • View Profile
ATTN: flower
« on: December 08, 2014, 03:07:48 pm »
While I usually like to handle this sort of thing in private nowadays, it's become a bit ridiculous and more than one person has questions, so here's a forum topic.

First of all, why do you have not one, not two, not three, but four accounts? The competition rules clearly state that a person may have exactly one account.

Second, several of your submitted statistics have been under suspicion lately, and today you outright admitted to submitting a video to TSC that had a save state loaded halfway through the level and spliced footage; these things are also clearly against the competition rules. What's the deal?

To be clear, you'll need a damn good explanation for my questions and any questions that get approved by any administrator to be posted in this topic, because you're going to be banned completely without one. Please respond as soon as possible.
<RPGnutter> Well I think your reasoning was dumb, so you get sassed
<RPGnutter> Thats how it works

Offline Thorn

• wroar
  • Architect emeritus
  • TSC Profile
  • win10 chrome
    • View Profile
Re: ATTN: flower
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2014, 01:30:38 pm »
This issue has been resolved without any of the questions being answered. Flower made another account today, so he is being removed from the site for rules violations and ban evasion (as his previous account was revoked from submissions until these issues were addressed).

Offline Thorn

• wroar
  • Architect emeritus
  • TSC Profile
  • win10 chrome
    • View Profile
Re: ATTN: flower
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2014, 01:39:42 pm »
Update: Yet another account was made and banned while I was asleep this morning.

Print

Hits: 158 | Hits This Month: 2 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 979.15 KB | Time: 0.10s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.