don't click here

Sonic 2 (GG) Aqua lake act 1 240 Rings

Print

Author Topic: Sonic 2 (GG) Aqua lake act 1 240 Rings  (Read 4028 times)

Offline Vicklaw

Sonic 2 (GG) Aqua lake act 1 240 Rings
« on: December 31, 2014, 01:47:01 pm »
I request help because I can't complete this RA, Flying Fox's video "doesn't exist" and there's no .giz file available to show how it's done.

I tried at least 1000 jumps on that diagonal spring but I can't get the ring in the midair. This includes all the kinds of jumps which are :
- Rolling and jumping on the spring (at left, middle and right)
- Use the left spring, roll and jump on the spring (at left, middle and right)
- Roll, jump on the right spring and land on the spring (at left, middle and right)
None of them worked.

Then I tried getting the 10 rings box underwater, but I can't get out of the water after I get the box.

So, how can I get 240 Rings on this stage ?

Offline flying fox

Re: Sonic 2 (GG) Aqua lake act 1 240 Rings
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2014, 02:24:54 pm »
Yeah I had a problem on my youtube channel, somehow loads of videos have gone missing. SonicBoom wanted one and I couldn't find it even though I know for certain I didn't delete it O_o

Anyway I'll try and explain what I did. I'm terrible at explaining if you don't get it I'll be happy to make a video of the trick for you. What I did was I took the ring box underwater. Now this is the tricky part. You need to get to the part where the diagonal spring is right by the spikes. Use the spring to get across the spikes safely. Walk in to the spring close to the sign post and when you hit it roll. Jump over the spikes and hit the diagonal spring. Hold right and hit the wall. When you start going down hold left to hit the bottom part of the spring. You should gain enough speed and height to make it to the breakable wall. You then jump to bounce across the water and then run to the far side of the screen where the hidden 1-up is. Run and jump at the water mushroom and you should bounce across the water and roll on the floor to break the wall.

Hope that helps. If not let me know and I'll make a video of the trick for you.

Offline Vicklaw

Re: Sonic 2 (GG) Aqua lake act 1 240 Rings
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2014, 06:28:20 pm »
Thanks for your help. I made a video of it now.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUAVqQC-3u0
« Last Edit: January 01, 2015, 08:30:09 am by Vicklaw »

Print

Hits: 143 | Hits This Month: 1 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 989.56 KB | Time: 0.09s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.