Sonic Central > TSC Race Night

Just to say...

<< < (2/3) > >>

Thorn:
For all the sadness about races being "gone", it seems like it'd be easy enough for you all to organize them if you work together. Why not do just that? Just because Hyper said "this must come to an end" doesn't make that true. If he's correct and it's lost its appeal, then you all wouldn't be so bummed, right?

Honestly, I agree with him on that point, but you guys aren't acting like you agree, so I'm interested in seeing what you do about it.

Don:
Again this doesn't mean "racenights" end, it just means we'll race whatever we want, whenever we want, instead of having a set schedule to follow.

I still remember the last racenight(s) i was in; among them, Labyrinth, where we did a two man race because no one else wanted to or was around. I think if we just race whatever, whenever in a skype group we can be much more flexible, and also race more games we actually want to race.

That means no dead races where 2 people race for the sake of completing it on the schedule, they could just race because they actually want to be racing. The possibilities are big, we just have to go through with it and people are gonna have to organize it themselves and see if people wanna join.

That also means we're no longer just set to race on saturday, 3PM EDT.

Just to clarify i agree with this system because it's much more leisure and doesn't force people to race games they do not want to be racing.

PvtCinnamonbun:

D*ng dude, that's a bummer. I never really branched out from playing Generations, but race nights were always there to motivate me to do so someday. I understand that there are only so many games that can be raced, but could these return someday as a monthly thing instead to keep the games list from going stale?

Goldwolf11:
Ah,this is a bit depressing.I was just starting to get into this kinda thing.I honestly wouldn't mind joining that Skype group and doing races whenever/wherever,because it's more flexible that way,and it means we race games that we want to race,not ones where there's 2-3 people racing just for the sake of racing.How do I join the Skype group? Is there anyone in particular I need to add?

Token:
Kinda saw this coming for multitude of reasons.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version