don't click here

Any idea when submissions will be back up?

Print

Author Topic: Any idea when submissions will be back up?  (Read 8435 times)

Offline hfactor66

Any idea when submissions will be back up?
« on: September 10, 2014, 11:40:38 pm »
I'm not trying to sound impatient but I've been waiting for about a week now for submissions to go back up, I'd just like to know when they'll go back up, if anyone has any idea as to when they will I'd appreciate it. I'm willing to wait but I've been checking every day since it went down to see if they're back up yet with the same result every time & it's driving me crazy.
Rings are my specialty.

Offline Werey

• TSC TOP 30!
  • TSC Profile
  • win10 chrome
  • Beep beep Wereycar coming through Beep Beep
    • View Profile
Re: Any idea when submissions will be back up?
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2014, 12:01:18 am »
You should probably have posted this in the other topic explaining what is down and why, instead of making a new topic for it. They'll be up when Gerbil has finished doing whatever he needs to do. Gotta be more patient.

Championships: Sonic Unleashed DLC.

Offline hfactor66

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2014, 12:18:56 am »
You should probably have posted this in the other topic explaining what is down and why, instead of making a new topic for it. They'll be up when Gerbil has finished doing whatever he needs to do. Gotta be more patient.
I probably didn't see that topic, and like I said I'm more than willing to wait, I was more or less asking for an estimated date as to when they will be back up & running. I'm simply curious about that is all, I'm not saying Gerbil should work faster, no take however long you need to make things work propey, what I'm asking for is an estimated date as to when submissions will be up again. Thanks.
Rings are my specialty.

Offline hfactor66

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2014, 12:21:20 am »
I probably didn't see that topic, and like I said I'm more than willing to wait, I was more or less asking for an estimated date as to when they will be back up & running. I'm simply curious about that is all, I'm not saying Gerbil should work faster, no take however long you need to make things work propey, what I'm asking for is an estimated date as to when submissions will be up again. Thanks.
I'm also fairly new to the site & don't post on forums much, I joined just late last month.
Rings are my specialty.

Offline Werey

• TSC TOP 30!
  • TSC Profile
  • win10 chrome
  • Beep beep Wereycar coming through Beep Beep
    • View Profile

Championships: Sonic Unleashed DLC.

Print

Hits: 286 | Hits This Month: 2 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1.03 MB | Time: 0.06s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.