don't click here

Sonic the Hedgehog Live Action/CGI Movie

Print

Author Topic: Sonic the Hedgehog Live Action/CGI Movie  (Read 6680 times)

Offline Werey

• TSC TOP 30!
  • TSC Profile
  • win10 chrome
  • Beep beep Wereycar coming through Beep Beep
    • View Profile

Championships: Sonic Unleashed DLC.

Offline Diamond

• Diamond in the sky
  • TSC Profile
  • iphone safari
  • "I never want to hear you say goodbye"
    • View Profile
Re: Sonic the Hedgehog Live Action/CGI Movie
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2014, 04:09:17 pm »
LIVE ACTION.... I don't know how well that will turn out. I liked the Sonic OVA, however. That was a very enjoyable movie. I hope it is as good as that at the least.
Retired from Colors DS.
nah jk I can't quit

Offline Werey

• TSC TOP 30!
  • TSC Profile
  • win10 chrome
  • Beep beep Wereycar coming through Beep Beep
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2014, 04:11:08 pm »
I'd rather they just keep it animated or give it the looks and feel of the recent Sonic games. Meh.

Championships: Sonic Unleashed DLC.

Offline Firstkirbyever

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2014, 09:24:03 pm »
LIVE ACTION
"Don't like sea-food? Well there is GROUND beef!"

Offline Magnezone

• Broseidon
  • TSC: SkyLights
  • win7 firefox
  • YOU CAN PROBABLY READ MY POSTS BETTER NOW
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2014, 10:03:35 pm »
I'm trying to imagine the possibilities of what they could possibly need it to be live action for. I'm assuming human beings. Based on previous examples, humans had these purposes in the Sonic universe:

- Have all of Sonic's friends live at some kid's house
- Sonic love interest that he forgot about (not really relevant, but remember when they were bragging about how they got a Hollywood actor to voice Elise?)
- Stand in background and freak out about Egg Carrier flying overhead
- Stand in background and freak out about giant ancient monster destroying their city
- Stand in background and freak out about the moon getting blown up
- Try to give Sonic & friends an addiction to whatever the hell cucumber sandwiches are
- Be mannequins that you pick up and place in the middle of the street to annoy cars
- Impersonate important people yet only ever see their shoes and pant legs

That's about all the times I remember humans doing anything in Sonic. I mean, Dr. Eggman's a human too, but they already attempted to make Dr. Eggman realistically human for no particular reason once before and it just felt weird and out of place, sorta like this character in another live action/cgi movie.

I guess they need it live action to have humans stand around and gawk? Or maybe they're going to have this guy go up to Eggman and be all "EGGMAN, I AM YOUR FATHER. SON, I AM DISAPPOINT" and then Eggman gets depressed and goes to a bar and Sonic stops by and is like "that guy isn't your father Eggman.... i am." Or maybe the director of the movie is all like "no no no guys, a faithful Sonic movie needs to tell an epic story about how Sonic became Sonic the Hedgehog... we need to do something like those superhero movies do and tell the world how this zesty chili dog chef was irradiated with totally realistic inverse roboticizing rays that Eggman's machine gives off somehow (before he fixed it later cause he doesn't want more random speedy animals wrecking his day), which made it so he turned from human to hedgehog." Or maybe they're going to have random boy A and random hot girl B meet and be all "holy crap, we were totally fated to meet because we just met this blue hedgehog that saved us. lets talk about how much we love each other for the rest of the movie now and totally distract from the rest of the movie with our pointless relationship"

I don't watch very many movies anymore.

Print

Hits: 281 | Hits This Month: 2 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1.00 MB | Time: 0.06s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.