don't click here

My Introduction, SLICED THINLY (if you please)~

Print

Author Topic: My Introduction, SLICED THINLY (if you please)~  (Read 7313 times)

Offline S0LV0

My Introduction, SLICED THINLY (if you please)~
« on: February 06, 2014, 10:01:57 pm »
Why hello there, TSC~! A little birdy (actually a silver hedgehog...) told me that this was a cool place to sign up. So, ummm...

My name is Solvo, and that is indeed how you pronounce my username. I may go by "Sol" or some other variant with "Sol" hidden in it from time to time, but the motif generally stays the same. So, who am I? I guess you could call me a musician, as well as an avid Sonic fan. I was introduced via SA/SA2's demos (I forget which came first) and was pretty quickly hooked on the gameplay. I got into making music close to two years ago upon inspiration from The Sonic Stadium's 2011 collaborative album. I mostly (in fact, pretty much completely) make Sonic-related remixes and original tracks, and am involved in a number of projects. You can check out my SoundCloud here, but that's enough about that.

What else needs to be known about me? I'm very down-to-earth and friendly, and I like getting to know people. Like most artists, I don't find my work to be the best quality, and I'm always surprised when people tell me otherwise. I spend an absurd amount of time on Twitter and Skype with my significant other and various friends.

Oh right, and of course, I speedrun Sonic games from time to time. Not very competitively, as I don't have the kind of time to devote to uncovering game-breaking shortcuts and exploits, etc. but I enjoy trying to beat my times in Generations and the like. I might get into it more as time goes on, but for right now, I'm a very casual speedrunner.

I don't tend to be extremely active on forums, but I still hope I find comfort in this community; and of course, if you'd like to talk to me more, you can ask for my Skype or something else~

Anyway, that's me. I hope I'm enjoyed~<3 (Or at least tolerated. ;w;)

Offline SilverSonic

Re: My Introduction, SLICED THINLY (if you please)~
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2014, 10:05:11 pm »
Welcome to the Sonic Center, Sol! ^_^

Offline Parax

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2014, 10:12:05 pm »
Oh hey Sol! Welcome to TSC!

Offline Thorn

• wroar
  • Architect emeritus
  • TSC Profile
  • win10 chrome
  • Former admin, lucid dreamer, lover of burgers
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2014, 12:54:48 am »
Would you be the same Sol from Sonic Retro? I've seen you over there a few times. I'm just the quietest Techie around, so I never post. ;p
<RPGnutter> Well I think your reasoning was dumb, so you get sassed
<RPGnutter> Thats how it works

Offline S0LV0

« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2014, 01:01:50 am »
Would you be the same Sol from Sonic Retro? I've seen you over there a few times. I'm just the quietest Techie around, so I never post. ;p
Indeededly I am. I wish I could just convert all of my "Neko Sol" accounts to "S0LV0" since it's a much better name, but alas. Maybe I'll ask one of the admins sometime to help me. Anyway, hey there!

Offline CriticalCyd

• ~('w')~ ~('w')~ ~('w')~
  • TSC Profile
  • win7 chrome
  • =^● ⋏ ●^=
    • View Profile
    • My twitch stream
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2014, 05:12:00 am »
Welcome to the site Sol
Speedrunning shenanigans =^● ⋏ ●^=

http://twitch.tv/CriticalCyd
http://youtube.com/CriticalCyd
http://twitter.com/CriticalCyd

Offline RigidatoMS

• A big fan of SA2B
  • TSC: Omega Rafael Santos
  • win10 chrome
  • I used to be so childish years ago... I'm sorry.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2014, 10:56:28 am »
Welcome. Have fun in this site.
My Youtube channels: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl85g5j2ERbADAhTeiYVEOg
Discord: RigidatoMS#6257

Offline Cream147

« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2014, 11:18:42 am »
Welcome to TSC! Casual speedrunning is where it's at. Doesn't stop you from competing on the leaderboards, or at race nights.

Print

Hits: 304 | Hits This Month: 4 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1.05 MB | Time: 0.05s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.