don't click here

Lost World 3DS Save Data

Print

Author Topic: Lost World 3DS Save Data  (Read 6583 times)

Offline Chawkk

Lost World 3DS Save Data
« on: January 01, 2014, 03:44:06 pm »
If I delete my save data, do I still get to keep the time attack stages that I've unlocked?

Offline SilverSonic

Re: Lost World 3DS Save Data
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2014, 04:33:04 pm »
I believe it deletes all data.

Offline Chawkk

« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2014, 06:07:59 pm »
Thanks silversonic. alright I'll get to the meat of what I'm trying to accomplish.
Basically, I want to run single segment attempts of the game which would require deleting the story data which I am okay with. However, I still want to save my best time attack times within the network and cartridge. Also, not having to get the red rings multiple times over is a big plus. I don't think changing miis will affect the save data at all. So, the only solution I can come up with is getting a second game cartridge.

I just want some suggestions on what I could do in this situation.   

Offline Zip

« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2014, 06:19:03 pm »
why don't you just play starting from stage 1 like if the game was new? :V

Offline Chawkk

« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2014, 06:41:22 pm »
why don't you just play starting from stage 1 like if the game was new? :V
Well I could =P, but there's two problems with that. First of all, I think, and correct me if I'm wrong, some powers are unlocked in stages past the first stage that they are usable in which would make it like a newgame+ run. Secondly, you would have to account for all of the cut scene time from unlocking the stages. So, it wouldn't really be a legitimate single segment without erasing data. I have the money for another cartridge it's not a big deal I just figured I better ask before I find out there is a workaround lol.   

Print

Hits: 1,631 | Hits This Month: 22 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1001.00 KB | Time: 0.05s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.