don't click here

Beep Beep

Print

Author Topic: Beep Beep  (Read 4519 times)

Offline SpinDashMaster

• Dime Turner
  • Architect emeritus
  • TSC Profile
  • win10 chrome
  • Sonic 2 Racer Extraordinaire
    • View Profile
Beep Beep
« on: December 10, 2013, 06:35:18 pm »
Okay, so I've been taunted enough with a few ring record shatters to make a comeback.

Love me or hate me -- Looks like I'm gonna be doing just that, but with a less profound forefront than I used to have. My main competitive focus in gaming has shifted to World of Warcraft raids, and I intend to primarily pursue that front, since I've earned a rather privileged position in my guild (shocker, I know... I seem to do that everywhere I go).

I will pop up on chat rarely, and check the forums often. I'm primarily keeping an eye on the IC1 situation which needs attention when someone higher up gets a chance, because it will affect how I approach the RA.

Lastly, once those RA patches are sealed I intend to pick up where I left off -- Time attacking that game and not resting on my ring stats. Just bear in mind everything I do here will be priority #2 for my gaming time.

If you're interested in following me in WoW, my character is Boogooloo (Long story behind that name) on the Mal'ganis server, and the site for the guild that houses me is at chronicle.guildlaunch.com.

Here's to old friends.

Offline SB737

Re: Beep Beep
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2014, 03:03:07 pm »
good luck on your sonic 3 comeback SDM :)
Current Championships: Sonic 3

<CodeGirl> [-New Record-] Zeupar got 1:21:25 on SAdva / Times / Egg Rocket 1 (Tails)
<SonicBoom737> I hate you Zeupar
<Zeupar> I love you SonicBoom737, though <3

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2014, 03:04:29 pm »
All them new stats tho

Offline TimpZ

« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2014, 10:20:28 am »
FULL
GAME
RUNS
PLSSSSS

Anyway cool with some fresh competition again, there's a lot of new strats that you could incorporate so don't hesitate to ask.

Offline Proxima

« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2014, 10:37:23 am »
Can I ask as well? :P I know I'm a long way behind you guys, but I'd love to know how to do some of those RAs!

Offline SpinDashMaster

• Dime Turner
  • Architect emeritus
  • TSC Profile
  • win10 chrome
  • Sonic 2 Racer Extraordinaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2014, 09:58:38 am »
^Your first place to start would be checking out my posts within the random .giz thread. I posted just about everything relevant to my RAs in there.

Offline Proxima

« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2014, 11:18:56 am »
Thanks!

Print

Hits: 49 | Hits This Month: 2 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1.01 MB | Time: 0.08s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.