don't click here

ATTN: sonicspeedruner

Print

Author Topic: ATTN: sonicspeedruner  (Read 10292 times)

Offline Parax

ATTN: sonicspeedruner
« on: November 15, 2013, 10:41:43 pm »
Please provide proof of the following stats in the form of either a video of the stat being obtained, or a picture of the results screen or menu stats screen:

Sonic Adventure (DX)
Twinkle Park (Sonic) - 0:01:02
Final Egg (Sonic) - 0:08:45
Windy Valley (Gamma) - 12:15:22
Emerald Coast (Gamma) - 3:46:89

Sonic Heroes
Egg Hawk (Dark) - 0:19:70
Team One (Sonic) - 0:07:45
Team One (Dark) - 0:08:09
Team One (Chaotix) - 0:09:40
Team Two (Rose) - 0:08:24
Metal Madness (Sonic) - 2:41:18

Re: ATTN: sonicspeedruner
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2013, 04:44:18 pm »
I don't have any proof for these I did post some from memory they are typos I can beat these again and record them but for those stats I do not have proof :(

Offline Parax

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2013, 04:53:21 pm »
What I've heard from Gamepro and Flying Fox is that you don't have proof because A) you don't save your Heroes stats to save lives, and B) your SADX memory card corrupted and you can't access your times (which, as unlikely as it sounds, seems to be a legitimate excuse). Correct?

In that case, you should still be able to provide proof for some of the requested SA1 stats, as a couple of them are either only possible on the Dreamcast version, or have been specified in your comment to have been played on Dreamcast. Is there some reason you can't access the stats for those times?

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2013, 05:01:47 pm »
Yes as fake as it sounds I posted a vid on youtube of my file being corrupted in SADX and true in heroes I save my lives but for the DC times I cannot find ny times period

Offline Parax

« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2013, 05:10:54 pm »
...why not?

« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2013, 05:12:23 pm »
I don't know :/

Offline Parax

« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2013, 05:33:30 pm »
Do you not have the memory card you used when you got those stats or something? Surely there's some reason you can't find them?

« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2013, 05:38:59 pm »
 the DC file might have gotten corrupted I know I got these times about 3 or 4 months ago I had the same memory card as I do now so I really don't know what to do at this point :/

Offline Parax

« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2013, 02:25:11 pm »
Ok, so here's the deal. Whether you lied or just made an honest mistake, as it stands it seems there's a pretty good chance the stats listed in the first post are incorrect, and as such I've suspended all of them. If there's any other stats you've submitted from memory that you aren't 100% sure are correct, tell me, and I'll remove those as well. I also suggest that you start saving your stats in Heroes and saving some form of proof for your SA1 stats in case this situation comes up again.

Aside from that, you're off the hook for now. Just in the future, don't submit anything if you aren't 100% sure the exact time you're submitting is correct, down to the centisecond.

« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2013, 03:04:27 pm »
Ill be sure to keep my times and record all in the future I really appreciate thanks :)

Print

Hits: 144 | Hits This Month: 2 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1.05 MB | Time: 0.10s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.