don't click here

Sup I'm Zewing

Print

Author Topic: Sup I'm Zewing  (Read 6581 times)

Offline zewing

Sup I'm Zewing
« on: July 29, 2013, 02:27:17 pm »
So like it says I'm a speedrunner.  Mostly I've been sticking with Mega Man and some Nintendo speedruns but recently I've picked up some F-Zero GX time trials.  I heard from DSS, SJ, and Bertin that Sonic Riders had speedrun potential and turns out it's similar to the format I've been doing with F-Zero.  I'm new to this site so does anyone know of any info on Sonic Riders (the first one) like course guides and techniques?  Thanks and sup

Offline SonicxD05

Re: Sup I'm Zewing
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2013, 02:30:56 pm »
Welcome to TSC! Enjoy your time here and enjoy competition (especially from Sonic Riders as you pointed out). There's videos available on Sonic Riders(when you go to the game you'll see under media that there is videos available :P)and they would hopefully help you while you time attack. I don't give the game so much attention (but will do soon, I played more on SRZG).

Well, good luck on your gaming and enjoy your competition!

Offline zewing

« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2013, 03:05:03 pm »

Thanks.  Some really sick Time Trials.  I should have no problem but is there a topic on TSC that detail mechanics / techniques ? 

Offline SonicxD05

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2013, 03:10:40 pm »
Not that I know of; I know I've been here for over nearly 2 years, but I wasn't that active in the forum. There are 4 guides on Sonic Riders (I think 3 are pending approval, so you can change your guide visibility settings on your profile). Perhaps there is a topic on Sonic Riders but I'm not so sure.

Offline SB737

« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2013, 04:51:37 pm »
welcome to TSC, have fun competing with sonic riders, hypersonic7701 is another person that plays sonic riders, so if you want help you could ask him as well as the other people you've already asked. Also iirc thorn has played riders too, there are others as well
Current Championships: Sonic 3

<CodeGirl> [-New Record-] Zeupar got 1:21:25 on SAdva / Times / Egg Rocket 1 (Tails)
<SonicBoom737> I hate you Zeupar
<Zeupar> I love you SonicBoom737, though <3

Offline zewing

« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2013, 04:52:56 pm »
ah hypersonic did riders too?  I definitely got to ask him stuff. 

Offline InferSaime

« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2013, 05:37:56 pm »
Welcome to TSC! And a lot of people have done riders it's a pretty popular game not as popular as heroes and stuff. I'm sure you'll find people that can help you a lot on riders.

Offline zewing

« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2013, 06:20:17 pm »
thanks everyone.  I think i got hang of this stuff now.  Can't wait to do some time trials

Offline Mastakirby

« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2013, 11:31:57 pm »
Yo Zewing joined tsc?! Frickin beast, welcome man!
Life is like a big bowl of animuu

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

Print

Hits: 248 | Hits This Month: 5 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1.09 MB | Time: 0.10s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.