don't click here

'The Awesome, The Awesomer, The Awesomest' Challenges

Print

Author Topic: 'The Awesome, The Awesomer, The Awesomest' Challenges  (Read 3007 times)

Offline DawnyDaz3

'The Awesome, The Awesomer, The Awesomest' Challenges
« on: June 09, 2013, 05:25:23 am »
Inspired from SonicBoom737 and Bilan's threads about the Challenges, let's see if you guys can have a shot at 'The Awesome, The Awesomer, The Awesomest' Challenges for Sonic Generations/Sonic Generations Unleashed Project/Sonic Unleashed. More challenges will be added if I can think of any more challenges.

Me and SonicBoom737 will run the challenges.

Every set of Challenges will commence weekly to fortnightly (on every Sunday 7:00 PM GMT +10 in most cases).
The first set of Challenges will start on the Sunday 16th June 7:00 PM GMT +10. If there are less than 5 players signed up, the sign up period will continue until we reach up to 5 players or more.
Don't know your time zone? Click here: http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/

To sign up for 'The Awesome, The Awesomer, The Awesomest' Challenges, post if you are willing to try out the challenges.

The top 5 fastest players will receive points upon completion of the challenge.

Good luck guys, and unleash your pure awesomness!

If you have any ideas for challenges then please send me a PM, please don't post the idea as a reply.

Here are the rules:
- No cheating or else you won't be allowed to participate
- You can submit a challenge submission if you've completed the challenge
- For ring attack challenges, it's recommended you submit in a video format and you also need to post the time taken for you to collect all rings
- For time challenges, you can post your time in the comments and you can post the video of your challenge completion if you wish
- For miscellaneous challenges e.g. defeat the first set of aero chasers using M-Speed spin attack only, you submission needs to be in a video. YouTube is recommended for Soniccers.

For Time challenges completed, post in this format:
Player Time
e.g. SPDscience X:XX:XX (X is the variable)

For Miscellaneous challenges completed, post in this format:
Player Video Submission (If Available)
e.g Sonicisa1Directioner http://youtu.be/k8guXdN1zyQ?t=3m46s (e.g. defeat two aero chasers using M-Speed spin attack only with only one M-Speed jump.)

For Ring challenges completed, post in this format:
Player Time Number of Rings (X is the variable)
e.g. Sonicisa1Directioner X:XX:XX 1773 Rings (X is the variable)

Points upon completion of a challenge:

The Awesome:
1st – 10 points
2nd – 8 points
3rd – 5 points
4th – 3 points
5th – 1 point

The Awesomer:
Double the points as 'The Good'

The Awesomest:
Triple the points as 'The Good'
« Last Edit: April 01, 2014, 07:45:54 am by SPDscience »
IMMORTAL TECHNIQUE - by Lat3ski.
I'll inspire this and make "ACROBATIC TECHNIQUE".
I made sure that evilbadguy doesn't DDoS YouTube.

Print

Hits: 296 | Hits This Month: 2 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 979.24 KB | Time: 0.08s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.