don't click here

Sonic Unleashed Extra Divisions Implementation

Print

Author Topic: Sonic Unleashed Extra Divisions Implementation  (Read 6542 times)

Offline DawnyDaz3

Sonic Unleashed Extra Divisions Implementation
« on: March 11, 2013, 02:24:04 am »
Hey all.

Just a suggestion of the new division for Sonic Unleashed 360-PS3 called "Extra Divisions" to be implemented in the submissions for Sonic Unleashed 360-PS3 similar to Sonic Generations. However, the missions will be labelled as 'Find a Cure', 'Elio's loss', etc.

The rules for the Extra Divisions for Sonic Unleashed 360-PS3 are:
- Time remaining must be subtracted from the actual start time. (e.g. you start the mission 'find a cure' with 1:30:00 remaining and you clear this mission with 1:12:79 remaining. To calculate the time cleared, subtract the mission clear time from the mission start time. For example, 1:30:00 - 1:12:79 = 0:16:41

Mission start time Minus Mission clear time Equals Time Cleared
1:30:00 - 1:12:79 = 0:16:71

NOTE: you may need a calculator to subtract the mission start time and mission clear time to correctly get the time cleared.
IMMORTAL TECHNIQUE - by Lat3ski.
I'll inspire this and make "ACROBATIC TECHNIQUE".
I made sure that evilbadguy doesn't DDoS YouTube.

Offline Chackoman15379

Re: Sonic Unleashed Extra Divisions Implementation
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2013, 04:15:05 pm »
I think that's a sick idea just imagine a competition for the impossible

Offline Werey

• TSC TOP 30!
  • TSC Profile
  • win10 chrome
  • Beep beep Wereycar coming through Beep Beep
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2013, 11:50:52 pm »
And this is EXACTLY why we don't want these charts. It's hard enough to get people to compete in the first place.
Throw in maths and you get 0 people.

Championships: Sonic Unleashed DLC.

Offline SpanielWare

• One can dream of a new Sega console, can't they?
  • TSC: danieldude
  • win10 chrome
  • "Better behave yourselves..."
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2013, 12:25:28 pm »
Subtracting one number from another isn't exactly rocket science -- I'm sure that most members of the site are capable of doing so -- but it's up to the Unleashed competitors and the site administrators as to whether charts should be put up for these missions or not. (I don't play Unleashed so I don't really have a say in this.)
StH JJ1 Sega++>+++ WkS+ AdS++ Arc++ Sal+++i!^"t Tal+++i^t Ant++ Coc++ Amy++!^"t Pen++!^" P+{++} Dfho{psw}[w] $+++{++++} E17~ Ay98 GM CoUK | Sega Technical Institute... engenders an unfortunate initialism.

<Starlight_Glimmer> i dont make the news I just report it

Offline Chackoman15379

« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2013, 04:06:24 pm »
i was wondering if we put the time it says we have left on TSC and TSC works it out
yeah im lazy and stupid

Offline SpanielWare

• One can dream of a new Sega console, can't they?
  • TSC: danieldude
  • win10 chrome
  • "Better behave yourselves..."
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2013, 05:08:00 pm »
What confuses me in this topic is why we are suggesting calculations anyways, when you could just take the time left in said mission - that would be simpler to manage *points to E-102 charts*.

You raise a good point; assuming that these Extra charts would comprise their own division (which is what Sonicisa1Directioner suggested), submitting the time the game gives you would be simpler. However, why the charts were never put up in the first place remains a mystery to me (and I'd probably have a better idea why if I actually owned Unleashed!).
StH JJ1 Sega++>+++ WkS+ AdS++ Arc++ Sal+++i!^"t Tal+++i^t Ant++ Coc++ Amy++!^"t Pen++!^" P+{++} Dfho{psw}[w] $+++{++++} E17~ Ay98 GM CoUK | Sega Technical Institute... engenders an unfortunate initialism.

<Starlight_Glimmer> i dont make the news I just report it

Offline Parax

« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2013, 10:59:11 pm »
Yeah, what Hyper said. The site can handle having charts where higher = better. No math required here.

« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2013, 06:21:00 am »
It would be great to have the Mission Charts in unleashed. It would be great to implement
the stat verification requirements(Photo,video) for Rank 1. But thats maybe not ultimativly needed.

Offline Chackoman15379

« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2013, 11:15:25 am »
i still think this is a good idea but i wonder how many people will care about this

Print

Hits: 746 | Hits This Month: 4 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1.05 MB | Time: 0.07s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.