don't click here

Hello Everyone

Print

Author Topic: Hello Everyone  (Read 4471 times)

Hello Everyone
« on: April 09, 2013, 08:58:55 pm »
Well I'm obviously new here, but after checking out this website, I can confirm two things. 1. This is a place for people who enjoy playing sonic games. A category I place myself in all the time. and 2. This is also a place where I can test my skills against other sonic players. So by joining here, I get to do two things. Practice speed running, and see where I would place between everyone else. But where are my manners. I'm UltimateDemon. A dedicated sonic fan who likes speed. I'm glad to have stumbled upon this place thanks to one of the members on this website. I hope to be able to be the fastest on one of these sonic games one day.

Offline Mastakirby

Welcome
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2013, 12:30:57 am »
Welcome to the site man

I was introduced to this site by one of the members as well and I've really improved. Happy competing, and good luck!
Life is like a big bowl of animuu

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

Offline X

Re: Hello Everyone
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2013, 07:36:20 pm »
Welcome to the site dude. Whats your poison?
Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed [2/16]
Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing [5/23]

Offline Zorkiy

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2013, 08:46:41 pm »
Welcome to the site, have fun competing here!

Offline Werey

• TSC TOP 30!
  • TSC Profile
  • win10 chrome
  • Beep beep Wereycar coming through Beep Beep
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2013, 09:23:41 pm »
hi

Championships: Sonic Unleashed DLC.

Offline SB737

« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2013, 07:46:22 am »
hi and welcome to TSC XD
Current Championships: Sonic 3

<CodeGirl> [-New Record-] Zeupar got 1:21:25 on SAdva / Times / Egg Rocket 1 (Tails)
<SonicBoom737> I hate you Zeupar
<Zeupar> I love you SonicBoom737, though <3

Offline SpanielWare

• One can dream of a new Sega console, can't they?
  • TSC: danieldude
  • win10 chrome
  • "Better behave yourselves..."
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2013, 10:17:25 am »
Welcome to TSC UltimateDemon! Forgive me for the tardy greeting but I only returned from vacation yesterday (jetlag, bleh . . .). At any rate, it's superb to see a new gamer in the community who's a faithful Sonic fan intent on practising speedrunning, and if you put in the time and commitment I'm sure you'll be a successful competitor. It's also nice to see that you enjoy Sonic games and their adrenalin-injected gameplay, so have fun here! :P (Also, I assume that by his bartender-like "What's your poison?" X was asking something along the lines of which Sonic games are your preference.)
« Last Edit: April 14, 2013, 03:10:15 pm by danieldude »
StH JJ1 Sega++>+++ WkS+ AdS++ Arc++ Sal+++i!^"t Tal+++i^t Ant++ Coc++ Amy++!^"t Pen++!^" P+{++} Dfho{psw}[w] $+++{++++} E17~ Ay98 GM CoUK | Sega Technical Institute... engenders an unfortunate initialism.

<Starlight_Glimmer> i dont make the news I just report it

Print

Hits: 174 | Hits This Month: 1 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1.10 MB | Time: 0.09s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.