don't click here

Does any here stream high level sonic play?

Print

Author Topic: Does any here stream high level sonic play?  (Read 7122 times)

Does any here stream high level sonic play?
« on: January 13, 2013, 02:57:09 am »
Hey there, I've been watching a lot of speedrunning for the past few years, but I almost never see Sonic games being streamed, and those that I do tend to exclusively be the 3d ones. Anyone here stream any high level sonic play (any game, even the 3d ones)?

Offline Werey

• TSC TOP 30!
  • TSC Profile
  • win10 chrome
  • Beep beep Wereycar coming through Beep Beep
    • View Profile
Re: Does any here stream high level sonic play?
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2013, 03:01:51 am »
Well, occasionally DsS or Paraxade stream some of their attempts. You just missed 2 blocks of big streams at the SpeedDemosArchive marathon. If there were more people interested in them, I'm sure they'd be more frequent

Edit: HyperSonic7701 streams his attempts often too. But they're usually ring attacks, and I'm not sure if you're interested in those or not. and in Generations

Championships: Sonic Unleashed DLC.

Offline SB737

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2013, 03:09:36 am »
i stream sonic 1,2 and sonic generations quite a bit, they are high quality runs, I generally beat the game for both in sub 30 minutes, the best way to see sonic live styreaming is to go to speedrunslive.com and watch the sonic races.
Btw, I stream from twitch.tv/sonicboom737
Current Championships: Sonic 3

<CodeGirl> [-New Record-] Zeupar got 1:21:25 on SAdva / Times / Egg Rocket 1 (Tails)
<SonicBoom737> I hate you Zeupar
<Zeupar> I love you SonicBoom737, though <3

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2013, 03:58:22 am »
Well, occasionally DsS or Paraxade stream some of their attempts. You just missed 2 blocks of big streams at the SpeedDemosArchive marathon. If there were more people interested in them, I'm sure they'd be more frequent

Edit: HyperSonic7701 streams his attempts often too. But they're usually ring attacks, and I'm not sure if you're interested in those or not. and in Generations

I actually watched all the sonic Speedruns at AGDQ and that's what reminded about how awesome Sonic speedruns are! But yeah, I'll be sure to check out Paraxade and DsS, I didn't realize they streamed!

And Sonicboom, I just tossed you a follow, i hope to see some of your streams in the future :) I'll be sure to check out the Sonic race son speedrunslive too!

Thanks a ton guys!

Offline TimpZ

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2013, 08:36:38 am »
I stream a bunch of Sonic 2 & 3 @ twitch.tv/primat91. Then you got twitch.tv/iHDL who is amazing at Sonic 3, twitch.tv/mike89sda who usually plays coop Sonic 3 with his brother Werster, twitch.tv/footbigmike who usually plays Sonic CD when he doesn't play Zelda and finally twitch.tv/teentee314 who very rarely goes for WR attempts at Sonic 1 but is still amazing at it.

I think twitch.tv/naegleria might stream Sonic 1 once in a while but I haven't seen him do that for ages and also twitch.tv/adam_ak sometimes streams the game gear games

Really what you should do if you want to see who might be a good streamer at a game you could go to the gamepage on SRL and then check the top ranked ones, then go to their profile and check their stream link, like this for example: http://speedrunslive.com/gamelist/#!/sonic3/1

Offline flying fox

« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2013, 08:51:17 am »
When I get back home in a couple of days I'll be streaming Sonic CD Tails and Episode Metal practice for the TSC marathon and if I get good enough hopefully practice for SDA. My twitch channel is twitch.tv/flyingfoxtsc if you're interested.

Offline Luxray

« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2013, 11:01:38 am »
I'm starting to work towards a full game run of both Rush Adventure and Colours DS, and i'm streaming them at http://www.twitch.tv/cruizertsc when i feel up to it. It's currently emulator before i get my 3DS capture mod, but the quality is roughly the same.
<+DsS|away> eat a dick
<+GerbilSoft> actually i could

<Umbreon> sleeping with cruizer is awesome

Offline Talon

« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2013, 11:32:48 am »
Brokenarthritis and I have been recently streaming a lot of Sonic Adventure 2 Single Segment World record attempts. Recently he just broke the Hero story WR and I'm trying to beat it. I stream at http://www.twitch.tv/talon2461 and he streams at http://www.twitch.tv/brokenarthritis.

« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2013, 10:18:41 am »
Wow! Thanks for all the awesome replies! I'm going to follow all of you :) I've started getting back into Sonic Speedrunning a bit, and it's pretty funny that Luxary mentioned something about speedrunning Colors and Rush, since I've been working on both of those recently, maybe we could talk sometime? :)

Print

Hits: 301 | Hits This Month: 1 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1.05 MB | Time: 0.05s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.