don't click here

Race Night 6: Sonic Generations

Print

Author Topic: Race Night 6: Sonic Generations  (Read 39430 times)

Offline TimpZ

Re: 3D Race Night 3: Generations
« Reply #30 on: October 19, 2012, 11:51:08 am »
You missed my vote for 5 apparently

Offline Shadow Jacky

• -Proprietor of /d/-
  • Broseidon
  • TSC Profile
  • win81 firefox
  • BEHOLD!
    • View Profile
    • I streams when on windows
« Reply #31 on: October 19, 2012, 03:42:20 pm »
I vote #2

I don't care about the speed glitch, new game sucks racing it, playing on ps3...whatever option wins out, I'm still racing.  I'm for races getting popular, not an easy win for myself.

I raced with amy in advance 1 for crying out loud >_<
my name has nothing to do with Shadow The Hedgehog

Completed Runs:
Sonic Heroes: Team Sonic: SS
Rocket Knight Adventures: Easy (US): SS

In the Future:
Aero The Acrobat (Genesis) | More...

Offline DarkAura

« Reply #32 on: October 19, 2012, 04:24:02 pm »
There is something I'm a little concerned about. FF, you said that people in the chat on the Race Channel wanted SG. Isn't that a little unfair to those who couldn't make it? I know this will be shot down, but could we post a topic here first, and see what games the race night participants want to play? I just don't want people to get angry.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2012, 04:34:44 pm by Lucario »
hi my name is izzy and i dye my hair to look like scarlett johansson

Offline Bilan

• Broseidon
  • TSC: RPGnutter
  • win10 chrome
  • ZURA ZURA CHUUPA CHUUPA CHUU CHUU
    • View Profile
    • I'm suffering help me Garian
« Reply #33 on: October 19, 2012, 04:33:08 pm »
I know this will be shot down, but could we post a topic here first,a nd see what games the race night participants want to play? I just don't want people to get angry.

Did you not think I had a mind?

Offline DarkAura

« Reply #34 on: October 19, 2012, 04:37:01 pm »
lol all the topics were started by FF. Still, The people in the tace channel chat chose the game to play, not us. Isn't that a little unfair? I mean, I had a family emergancy, and I couldn't attend. Who says this won't happen to other people?

« Reply #35 on: October 19, 2012, 04:40:35 pm »
There is something I'm a little concerned about. FF, you said that people in the chat on the Race Channel wanted SG. Isn't that a little unfair to those who couldn't make it? I know this will be shot down, but could we post a topic here first,a nd see what games the race night participants want to play? I just don't want people to get angry.

while a topic might not hurt in the future, i don't think people that can't make it to races should be too upset that they didn't get a chance to vote on it. for those people who wanted to vote i would just suggest making the time to show up for races so you can voice your opinion, and not to be too upset since we'll get to more games eventually. if you have a tendency to not show up for races, people won't care about your vote as much since you're not likely to even show up.

maybe we should just make some sort of random generator to choose the game so people don't feel cheated?

Offline Parax

« Reply #36 on: October 19, 2012, 04:42:25 pm »
orrrr yknow, you can post in the "games to race" thread. Which you already did.

Offline DarkAura

« Reply #37 on: October 19, 2012, 04:46:11 pm »
Yes, that's been said to me a hundred times! I get it! Besides, if we let only the people in the chat vote, then we will probably not be able to get to some other games. They might skip over them, while others really want to play them.

Offline Parax

« Reply #38 on: October 19, 2012, 04:48:25 pm »
If it's been said to you a hundred times then why do you still not get it? We aren't voting on games long-term. We ESPECIALLY are not voting on games in the forums. We're going to use a pre-set rotation of games. If you want some say in what games get picked then you post in that thread. That's it.

Offline DarkAura

« Reply #39 on: October 19, 2012, 04:49:37 pm »
^Might've helped to say that <_<
Not fun being out of the admin loop

Offline Parax

« Reply #40 on: October 19, 2012, 04:50:09 pm »
It's not the admin loop, I've talked about this publicly on both the forums and in the chat several times. The "games to race" thread is being used to determine interest in every game at which point FF will create the rotation we'll use over the next few months. Whatever method she's using to determine what we race in the meantime until there's more information for the rotation isn't a huge deal.

Offline DarkAura

« Reply #41 on: October 19, 2012, 04:52:32 pm »
The chat I can understand, but it doesn't say that anywhere in thr forums..

« Reply #42 on: October 19, 2012, 04:56:13 pm »
well if the game you wanted to race didn't end up being the race night's race, and you want to race it, you can always feel free to challenge other members any time. i'm down for a race whenever i have free time, i'm sure a few other people are as well. soon enough the rotation will be going and everyone will be happy (except hyper)

Offline Cream147

« Reply #43 on: October 19, 2012, 04:59:06 pm »
Just want to say that this agrement we came to in the after-race chat last week wasn't some anarchistic screw everyone else what do we want to race sort of decision. We looked at what the voting had been like on that games to race discussion to narrow us down to a shortlist which we then chose what we thought would be the best way to conserve race night's momentum from. Everything that gets enough interest in that discussion thread will get a chance. That's why that thread exists.

Offline flying fox

« Reply #44 on: October 20, 2012, 10:01:54 am »
You have two hours left to vote or change your vote. At the moment goals 1 and 2 are tied.

Offline flying fox

« Reply #45 on: October 20, 2012, 12:12:54 pm »
I have chosen new game. Room will be open in 4 hours time!

Offline Selphos

• The Eternally Young Scarlet Moon
  • Broseidon
  • TSC: Sondow
  • win10 firefox
  • TSC's local Touhou nut
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 20, 2012, 01:17:49 pm »
So guys, optimum challenges to choose for best time?
The moon is so red. Looks like it's going to be a fun night.

Offline Werey

• TSC TOP 30!
  • TSC Profile
  • win10 chrome
  • Beep beep Wereycar coming through Beep Beep
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 20, 2012, 01:19:59 pm »
this

Championships: Sonic Unleashed DLC.

Offline Bilan

• Broseidon
  • TSC: RPGnutter
  • win10 chrome
  • ZURA ZURA CHUUPA CHUUPA CHUU CHUU
    • View Profile
    • I'm suffering help me Garian
« Reply #48 on: October 20, 2012, 01:25:43 pm »
Modern5 for GH
Classic2 for CE
The drift one for SH

tbh most of them Im going to be going on memory as to whether or not they are long/hard/a pain
Did you not think I had a mind?

Offline Parax

« Reply #49 on: October 20, 2012, 01:27:36 pm »
The ones I do are

Green Hill Classic Challenge 2 (second one from the left on the lowest platform)
Chemical Plant Classic Challenge 5 (the one at the top)
Sky Sanctuary Modern Challenge 3
Speed Highway Modern Challenge 4 (but 1 is easier and barely any slower, especially if you don't know the glitches)
City Escape Classic Challenge 2 (take the moving platform, jump off at the middle, go all the way left and jump to the top; this one unlocks thunder shield)
Seaside Hill Modern Challenge 5 (first one on the right after you take all of the moving platforms in the City Escape hub)
Crisis City Classic Challenge 2 (flame shield)
Rooftop Run Modern Challenge 4 (endless boost)
Planet Wisp Classic Challenge 4 (this is the Blaze one, shortest challenge in the game)

Print

Hits: 247 | Hits This Month: 5 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1.15 MB | Time: 0.09s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.