Sonic Central > TSC Race Night

Race Night 6: Sonic Generations

(1/10) > >>

flying fox:
Well last night was another success. Last week we saw Sonic Adventure 2 breaking the largest race number on SRL and we almost did it again with Advance 1 but unfortunately somebody had to drop out at the last moment due to lag issues :(

Anyway from chat on the race channel, turns out people would like to see generations for next Saturday. As this is a very long game and has different goals on SRL, I would like as much feedback as possible on what goal you guys would like.

sonikkusama:
well i don't know anything about common goals or whatever since i don't spend much time on srl, but being that it's 3d race night it should probably involve modern sonic levels.

Parax:
I'd like to do a run from a new file personally.

sonikkusama:
i wouldn't mind doing what hyper said. however for me i don't know about skills vs no skills. i kinda get the feeling doing it with skills would put me even further behind in the race. i don't really know what skills to use, and even if i did know i wouldn't know what to do with those skills lol.

doing it from a new file wouldn't be too bad, the bosses and missions would probably add an extra half hour or more to the race for an average player though, and i dunno if people would want to race something that long. of course it might not be too big a deal since wind waker races seem to be popular, which any reasonable goal is probably quite lengthy.

Werey:
I'd have to agree with Hyper. Although I wouldn't mind a full game run although the 2-3 hour story could be a bit tedious for some of our racers.

I'm up for anything really.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version