Yes
24 (92.3%)
No
1 (3.8%)
Not sure
1 (3.8%)

Total Members Voted: 26

Print

Author Topic: Revive TSC Race Nights?  (Read 28544 times)

Offline TimpZ

Re: Revive TSC Race Nights?
« Reply #30 on: September 10, 2012, 07:55:11 pm »
Well having multiple days would help people find the time to participate while you'd have to be careful to spread it too thin.

For starters I'd say something like the next 2 fridays and 2 saturdays we'd try to have it at something like 11 pm Greenwich time or perhaps even a couple different times. There could be two 2D and two 3D sonic games during that month and then depending on the amount of participants etc. it could expand to both friday and saturday.

Or perhaps a second thread to vote on suitable times.

You might have to adjust depending on the length of the game, like sonic 2 versus SA2B all stories. But then again there's nothing that doesn't permit multiple races afterwards.

Offline Werey

• TSC TOP 30!
  • TSC Profile
  • win10 chrome
  • Beep beep Wereycar coming through Beep Beep
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 11, 2012, 09:55:47 am »
With longer games such as Heroes, SA2B or any of the long 3d games we usually break up the races into sections, such as "beat x story" or "beat x amount of stages" or something like that. For TSC racenight however, we should try to come up with unique and interesting goals each time we race a game so it doesn't get repetitive. Who am I kidding though, I've raced the same thing in SA2B tens of times :P

Championships: Sonic Unleashed DLC.

Offline SB737

« Reply #32 on: September 14, 2012, 09:47:26 am »
I live in britain, so GMT is my time, 11pm is way too late for myself, it would take me till midnight to finish the game. I think we should have them at 10pm GMT on friday and 7pm GMT on saturday, so everyone at different times gets a turn. :)
Current Championships: Sonic 3

<CodeGirl> [-New Record-] Zeupar got 1:21:25 on SAdva / Times / Egg Rocket 1 (Tails)
<SonicBoom737> I hate you Zeupar
<Zeupar> I love you SonicBoom737, though <3

Offline flying fox

« Reply #33 on: September 14, 2012, 04:13:10 pm »
I live in britain, so GMT is my time, 11pm is way too late for myself, it would take me till midnight to finish the game. I think we should have them at 10pm GMT on friday and 7pm GMT on saturday, so everyone at different times gets a turn. :)

Erm it's actually BST here in Britain till October so it would be 10pm the race starts.

Print

Hits: 131 | Hits This Month: 2 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1.00 MB | Time: 0.06s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.