don't click here

Sonic Adventure 3 Support Thread

Print

Author Topic: Sonic Adventure 3 Support Thread  (Read 3087 times)

Offline Redd

Sonic Adventure 3 Support Thread
« on: March 03, 2012, 12:22:48 pm »
Hey guys, I haven't been around here much lately but I've submitted a couple stats here and there, I'm saving to get a legit game system instead of playing stuff on my PC. But anyway, just wanted to draw your attention to these links/information if you're an Adventure series fan like I am.

In October 2010 the SegaOnline website interviewed Takashi Iizuka. Among the questions about Sonic Colors popped up this one, "Will Sonic Adventure 3 be ever released?" Iizuka replied, "No, we are not planning on making this game. Only if fans will somehow show they want it and we will hear them. Then everything is possible."

In April 2011 Takashi Iizuka was interviewed about Sonic Generations. Representatives of the Gamereactor website asked him, "Despite the fact that Sonic Colors turned out to be profitable Sonic Adventure is still considered as an example of perfect 3D Sonic game. Can the fandom count on a release of a real successor to the Adventure series?" And Iizuka replied, "I can't comment it at the moment."

"If many people really really want SA3… then perhaps." ~Takashi Iizuka, leader of Sonic Team

There's only one way to get this done... we have to show him we want Sonic Adventure 3!

Here's a Facebook support page that's getting pretty popular:
https://www.facebook.com/SonicAdventure3

And check out this Youtube video and like/favorite/share to spread support:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3H3CmoZ0J8

I'm convinced it's possible to show that fans are demanding a third adventure game if everyone who supports it will join in and share in the support! I'm only sharing this because, quite honestly, I'm in love with the Adventure games and would LOVE to see a third addition to what are two of the best 3D Sonic games, ever.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2012, 12:50:12 pm by Redd »

Offline Redd

Re: Sonic Adventure 3 Support Thread
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2012, 05:10:59 pm »
Yeah, that seems fairly likely, especially since I guess Sonic Dimensions is going to be the next release? Either way I am eager to see whatever "new direction" Iizuka has in mind (just read an interview with him about Sonic in 2012). But I really think that any whole-hearted attempt at a third Adventure game would please fans far more than something completely different, maybe Sonic Team will realize that. 

Offline SonicandInuyasha

Re: Sonic Adventure 3 Support Thread
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2012, 07:07:40 pm »
Iizuka knows how to make fans happy with the games that he help to make since Sonic 4 and Sonic Colors. If Iizuka ha was not in charge of Sonic Team now, there many not have been a Sonic Generations. I think it was his idea but, I'm not 100% on that.
I love to play Mario and Sonic games with a mix of Donkey Kong and Kirby games. Yes I'm a Nintendo nerd.

Print

Hits: 111 | Hits This Month: 1 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 989.27 KB | Time: 0.08s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.