don't click here

RetroGamer

Print

Author Topic: RetroGamer  (Read 4622 times)

Offline Ajavalo

• I'm rolling around at the speed of sound!
  • TSC: afolita
  • win7 msie10
  • Hahahaha!
    • View Profile
RetroGamer
« on: March 02, 2012, 12:38:06 pm »
http://www.retrogamer.com/home.jhtml

RetroGamer is a site that lets you play certain old games online after simply downloading a mywebsearch toolbar and a well-updated Java.
The playable games include Sonic 1, Sonic 2, Sonic 3, Sonic 3D and Sonic Spinball, all of them with really nice framerate and quality. By the way, would it be legit to submit stats for those games obtained in RetroGamer?
Sonic tiene que acabar mareadito con las carreras que se pega! No sé cómo no pota! x.x

Offline Luxray

Re: RetroGamer
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2012, 07:14:45 am »
RetroGamer is a site that lets you play certain old games online after simply downloading a mywebsearch toolbar

And there's my disintrest.

[quote author=Ajavalo link=topic=5295.msg55439#msg55439 date=1330709886 and a well-updated Java.
The playable games include Sonic 1, Sonic 2, Sonic 3, Sonic 3D and Sonic Spinball, all of them with really nice framerate and quality. By the way, would it be legit to submit stats for those games obtained in RetroGamer?
[/quote]

I'm going to say no. Odds are that it doesn't truly recreate gameplay for any of them entirely (or at least to the standard emulators get it to). That and knowing it's a Java engine, just makes me laugh a hell of a lot more.
<+DsS|away> eat a dick
<+GerbilSoft> actually i could

<Umbreon> sleeping with cruizer is awesome

Offline Magnezone

• Broseidon
  • TSC: SkyLights
  • win7 firefox
  • YOU CAN PROBABLY READ MY POSTS BETTER NOW
    • View Profile
Re: RetroGamer
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2012, 08:41:18 am »
That and knowing it's a Java engine, just makes me laugh a hell of a lot more.
I used to care like that too, but then Minecraft.

Print

Hits: 737 | Hits This Month: 5 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1.03 MB | Time: 0.17s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.