don't click here

Hi

Print

Author Topic: Hi  (Read 3006 times)

Offline Axon

Hi
« on: October 25, 2011, 01:45:22 pm »
So I've been checking out the competition parts of the site for a long time, comparing my times to them just for fun. I've always wanted to seriously get into competing in one of the games but I just felt like I was always too far behind and I'd never be able to "catch up" and learn enough to get decent times, so I never registered.

Final decided to register because I figure with Generations coming out maybe I can finally get an equal start with everyone else, even though I'll still probably get destroyed completely.

Offline Luxray

Re: Hi
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2011, 11:00:23 pm »
Welcome. You may be able to keep up with the best of us (that not being me) in Generations, as we usually end up sharing top strategies for levels here.

Once again welcome to TSC, and don't be discouraged if you're not first. It never stopped me.
<+DsS|away> eat a dick
<+GerbilSoft> actually i could

<Umbreon> sleeping with cruizer is awesome

Offline Aitamen

• TSC Profile
  • win7 firefox
  • I am a follower of the immortal Dark Falz!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2011, 04:46:04 am »
^Yeah, sharing of tactics and working together is part of the spirit here.  Of course, you'll want to do as good as you can for personal glory, but the goal of the site is to see just how hard we can annihilate a game.  As far as strategies go I've contributed only about 2 or 3, but there's no flak for that, because I shared them once I found them~
Year 33 — The Malkavians claim that their greatest practical joke happened during this year, when they perform a bit of graverobbing  in Jerusalem.
-- Vampire: The Masquerade

Offline THC98

« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2011, 02:18:34 pm »
Welcome and good luck!

Print

Hits: 51 | Hits This Month: 1 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1017.87 KB | Time: 0.09s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.