Sonic Central > Chaos Emeralds

White Chaos Emerald Challenge

(1/3) > >>

SpinDashMaster:
I was so excited about this color that I had to release it a little sooner than expected. I'm going to get to the point very quickly here because I want you to try it and see what you think.

As many of you know, White's theme is Grace, and it involves some kind of extreme platforming. This one's going to put your tiptoeing skills to the test, as you'll face a boss fight so delicate, that one false move can cost you the entire run. Watch your moves carefully, and you'll come out of the fight with a new emerald. Good luck!

White Chaos Emerald Challenge: In Sonic the Hedgehog 2, go to Wing Fortress Zone and engage in the boss fight. You must be off the floor from the moment the first laser beam is fired until you destroy the boss. If you touch the ground anytime in between, your run is invalid.

You may begin your recording from anytime before the boss music begins.
The challenge is complete when the last hit is delivered. You may stop recording then.
Knuckles is not allowed.
Slope Glitch is not allowed (blame werster for this edit).

Miles9999:
Whee

<Best part of this run was Miles moving in sync with the music. Yeah that's right, I noticed! Enjoy your emerald son~ werster~>

Sxdark:
Hard...

Well, its valid?

<Valid indeed, you certainly understood the theme and embraced it, providing in a masterful display of grace~ werster~>

werster:
<_________<

Ok, I put in a "real" one.

<Thanks for catching that, werster. Just a side note to the rest of the crowd: the actions performed in his first video are banned, so don't go trying that at home. -SDM>

andy120195:
That was something like hard... crazy I only took 45 mins for this one.
I am good at platforming but only when THE PLATFORMS DON'T MOVE!!!

Rom: S2
Init.:

<At least it's out of the way now well done :) - FF>

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version