don't click here

Twinkle Park - Sonic

Print

Author Topic: Twinkle Park - Sonic  (Read 3697 times)

Offline Redd

Twinkle Park - Sonic
« on: June 29, 2011, 01:44:04 pm »
I have the PC version right now, so it's basically the same as gamecube- you can only skip the smaller section of the racing part.

At the part when you skip the roller coaster, I can avoid getting on it, but when I try to spindash onto the purple tower, the camera messes up and I usually fall. Since I don't think you can change to Free Camera in this section, what do you do to keep the camera facing the right way so you can land on the tower?

Offline Gpro

• TSC: Gamepro011
  • win10 firefox
  • It's okay; don't worry about it
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
Re: Twinkle Park - Sonic
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2011, 02:30:16 pm »
Easy. Make sure that you set both camera buttons on your controller and hold them both. The camera will stay behind you. That would be the L and R buttons on the GC controller, and Left Trigger and Right Trigger on the 360 version. Probably the L2 and R2 buttons on the PS3 controller, but I'm not sure

Offline THC98

Re: Twinkle Park - Sonic
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2011, 02:34:51 pm »
You only can do in the PC version with a gamepad, because you have to press L + R (turn the camera to left and to right) to the camera don't mess up.
If you try this on keyboard, you won't got because have to press 5 buttons at the same time.

Print

Hits: 329 | Hits This Month: 1 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1002.37 KB | Time: 0.09s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.